4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Bonezo

Mar 19, 2019
Thank you for that, everything has been duly noted. For the copyrights situation pffff, it's a grey area. I've been into music industry for the most part of my life and these are reproducted covers made for free and put in a free game... I can always say this game is an art education project then I fall under fair use. I mean you wouldn't shut down the guy who does Ed Sheeran covers for birthday parties right ?

I do put a lot of thought into camera angles, for me a good picture can tell a lot more than words in fact I'm surprised nobody noticed this yet:

That's me hardworking in the background there

View attachment 1890865
Lmao, I totally missed that one. Oh, that reminds me, as with everything else your backgrounds are top notch. A lot of VN backgrounds feel like placeholders, but nothing in your game feels like a placeholder. It feels like a fleshed-out and lived-in world that we only get a glimpse of.

Edit: And it's a relief to hear about the music. Music is a powerful tool sadly underutilized in most of the games I find on this site. And videogames in general really, though I think a lot of developers are catching on.

pjonez

Mar 30, 2018
i'm getting so sick and tired of having to guess what the implied relationship of "roommates" and "landlords" is supposed to be that i'm going back to my original default position - no more wasting my time with any of this patreon crap - anything posted there is bullshit plain and simple

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Very good start, talented art and dialogue, definite potential :love: One small gripe I have is relation needs to be separated from what MC calls the characters. Addressing them as Aunt or Sister in person, and all the time throws me off.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Short but good so far, very promising! The art is amazing and I like how the milfs look their age. Its a rare thing in VN's

Reactions: EJW

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Very good start, talented art and dialogue, definite potential :love: One small gripe I have is relation needs to be separated from what MC calls the characters. Addressing them as Aunt or Sister in person, and all the time throws me off.
Agreed but that will require a patch to change the dialogue. Hopefully someone make one for the coming updates.

Reactions: MrBenny and JR81

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Lmao, I totally missed that one. Oh, that reminds me, as with everything else your backgrounds are top notch. A lot of VN backgrounds feel like placeholders, but nothing in your game feels like a placeholder. It feels like a fleshed-out and lived-in world that we only get a glimpse of.

Edit: And it's a relief to hear about the music. Music is a powerful tool sadly underutilized in most of the games I find on this site. And videogames in general really, though I think a lot of developers are catching on.
What do you mean that is underutilized? We have so many great sounds and lyrics,just to mention few...Aaaahhh,mmmm,yaaaaah,yessssss...:cool:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Some thoughts in random order:
I loved it, but those sideburns on the MC are atrocious lol.
Twinsome is always best-some.
I hope you don't get involved in some copyright mess.
All the women are nearly naked, barefooted, etc. and the MC is chilling on a wool sweater.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, so the thread is called Red Lucy, but opening the game shows full spectrum, didn't we say granddad looked after us after both our parents die, but dev notes say mum/son, also pretty much the whole spectrum so harem,? so Rose is a sith lord?.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes