4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Bonezo

Mar 19, 2019
I'll make it clearer in the next build but it's aunt... for now...

What's the incestreon lingo for aunt again ?
Dad's friend ?
Dad's roommate ?
Landlord's sister ? :ROFLMAO:
I understood that her relationship was supposed to be 'aunt', but the way it's worded made me put 'sister' at first.
Maybe something more like, "My dad's "twin best friend" would be my...?"
There might be a better solution, but I'm no writer after all.

Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Exactly. It's the whole point.
To see a strong woman's eyes soften just for you is something I wish for everyone to experience.
Same as a seeing a shy girl desire you so much, she becomes an animal haha.
Ok just so we are clear when you're talking "dom" you don't mean shes got strap ons and whips and shit constantly demanding rimjobs,etc, just more she's more forward/less bashful read the rest of the comment, I was like..uh... when I first read the dom/sub thing. But if that's all it is, then bring it on.

• Hey there

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
I was waiting until either of these LI's was confirmed the Mom :sneaky: in particular the dark haired one :love:...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Until... I saw this.

I hope they are hireing photographers at the agency Natalie is at LeFrench.

Thought it best to make an early start.
Untitled.png

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Red Lucy [v0.1] [LeFrench]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Everything is very beautiful and classy. But the bj from roommate in the first short update... I didn't even have time to get interested in her properly, although yes she is very nice.

Obbie Hosey

Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 1889039

Overview:
This is the story of a young man and his *cough* roommate living with his grandfather.
Life is simple with no worries but there are still a lot of questions left unanswered.
Why does nobody want to talk about their presumed dead parents ?
Why is the neighbor's wife so friendly ?
Things are about to take an unexpected turn and secrets will be unearthed for better or worse.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-25
Release Date: 2022-06-25
Developer: LeFrench - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Other:
ANDROID

Extras: Italian - Fan-Sigs - Fan-Sigs 2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1889041 View attachment 1889066 View attachment 1889042 View attachment 1889069 View attachment 1889067 View attachment 1889043 View attachment 1889045 View attachment 1889068 View attachment 1889065
Nice artwork

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, that's one way to take the skin off your fingers and brake a nail or rip one right out.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Most important fact first - I liked this one.
It might've felt a bit short, yes sadly it did. But I did enjoy every scene. And thats unusual for ME at least.
The 'hot' scene towards the end however. I feel two somewhat contradicting feelings about it.
1. wont say it felt rushed. But to me it came as a surprise, almost too soon(?), I think it mentions early on they were/are close. But that bedroom scene was at least for me very unexpected. A surprise.
2. Loved it. As for me, that gal is so far the only interesting one (im guessing there will more ladies down the line?). Made me happy to see that this game - at least for now - seems to NOT go the typical route of "tease one LI to hell, until version 0.99 of the game".

Might not have been a full fledged fuckscene or anything. But just the fact that it wasnt just a simple tease here and there, a nipslip here and there, a gentle touch to tease, makes this game stand out for me, and deserves my appreciation.

I guess what could ruin the good feeling I have about this game is, if our dear dev at the start of next update reveals:
"yoink! that bedroom scene was just a dream".
That would make me sad (and pissed off) lol

Usually it takes several updates for a npc/LI to really become interesting or something I really like. Most of 'similar' novels I've played, some which has been in development for 2-3+ years, still havent really managed to introduce a LI that I truly (like realy really) like. Games with LI's that I fully like, are rare. Kat so far, is an exception. There's something about her that just wins my heart. (and its definitely not *that* scene, bc if anything I felt that scene happened too soon, personally)
Then again, what do I know, the coming updates we might not get much Kat at all. Oh the horror o_O

Now I usually dont judge a game/novel until it has had a couple of updates at least. But so far, despite being somewhat short for a first version, I have a good feeling about this one. But again, that could easily turn on its head, if dev f-cks up my Kat ;)
After version 0.3 or so, and if I'm still as interested and invested, this will definitely be one of the very few games I'll throw money at.
Really curious to see where this goes. Not only with Kat, or the other possible LI's. But the overall story, and the 'mystery' there is.
I believe in this one, I believe in you dev. I cant do much atm, other than wish you the absolute best, and pray this doesnt end up with the 'abondoned' tag later on.

Despite knowing extremely few words in french, this one fits imo: Magnifique

and no, I dont consider this comment a spoiler, update has been out for quite a while now.
(cookies to whoever didnt fall asleep reading this novel of a comment lol)
<3

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Kat kind of reminds me of the landlady from milfy city in their casual lust for their step tenant. I think to make a story like this work you kind of have to have a few gimmes

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
might aswell punish this thread with another of my long comments lol :D 7am here, so why not write a novel on a forum ;)

I cant speak for everyone. But when it comes to me, I honestly dont mind if not every girl gets 'screentime' every update. I could (just barely) survive an update without any Kat for example. It would be tough, but I would survive ;-)
Nah, but seriously though, I've never been someone that's in a 'rush'. Sure I'm not a fan of extreme slowburns, and constant blueballing. (who is?).
(fact; one game im currently supporting is what most would probably call slowburn, making memories) love it, despite it not being a "fuckfest". This and that game makes me think and feel for the involved characters. That is not an easy thing to pull off - at least in my experience)

Personally I dont expect or 'demand'(not sure how anyone has a right to demand, it's YOUR 'product' after all) that every update will even have a "hot" scene. Say for example next update has zero nudity, zero kissing, zero ..well fucking.
I wouldnt start a riot because of that lol. Some might, but not me.
This is still technically early in the story, for us. Obviously the story in-game, between Kat and MC, etc, they already had several years of 'life' together. We the players/readers(w/e u wanna call it) are just now 'able' to check in on this family..ehm..household ;)

But I think that's one of the parts of me liking the 'intimacy' with Kat so soon. Not only for it being the opposite to 'tease/milk', but it gives us (at least me) a better understanding and view of "ok, they are close, and they've had *years* of life together before this game's start".
I havent written a story for about 30+ years so I'm far from someone to critique writing etc.
But (and again I can only speak for myself) I think you nailed it when it comes to give the impression that those characters have known each other for a long time.
I can also see how it could've gone terribly wrong, it could've ended up looking like Kat is just a cheap slut that takes whatever dick she can find.
BUT, thanks to (imo) great writing, it didnt even make me think that she's "easy" or anything.
If anything, I guess what I'm trying to say is...great writing, so far :) I'm a realist and careful optimist by nature, hence my "so far" ;)

I'll even give two early examples of scenes/images that I enjoyed/appreciated. (keep in mind tho, there's imo not a single image that isnt giving me some sort of warm feeling(not everything has to be sex-related))
First scene in the entire update, is one 'simple' image. image name is 01_012.webp. (deer caught in the headlight as I call it) There's so much (yet so little) in that image alone that just makes me wanna eat her(not in a sexual way..this time)
Next scene would be out on the porch, her interaction with the older gentleman (forgot his name).
Just these two scenes gave me two distinct impressions early on about Kat - she can be mischevious, playful (like at the end when she starts crawling on the bed, before MC threatens with her phone).
But also, oh so tender, loving and caring.
There's obviously way more, but those are just two examples. I mean her even suggesting helping her br..*cough* roomie, to get the milf? Aint that sweet or what :D
The personality (so far) of Kat, and her looks, reminds me almost too much about one of my very first gf's - who was french (im already writing a novel here, might aswell throw useless facts in here aswell lol). Now if Kat starts playing the piano and paint, we're gonna have to talk, because I would wonder if you know my ex lol (j/k btw) :D

gosh.. I know I said the first release felt relatively short. But all in all, I feel like it delivered and explained so much. Sometimes less is more, I guess :)
There's games thats been out for some time, that could only hope of giving this impression even after several updates.
And even if Kat is number 1 girl, and like I said, dont think anyone can take that spot.
I'm really interested to learn more about Rose and the jogger/neighbour's wife.

Do I, as a cheap 'pirate' have any wishes regarding this game's future? Yes, and only one (but for me personally big) wish.
I rather see many and short-ish releases. Than massive but few. I.e I rather see a release every month, even if it only takes me 5-10min to play thru, than waiting 3..6..12months for the next update. I know some ppl prefer to just get a big chunk they can sink their teeth into (but they could always skip a few updates tho). But I personally dont like when it takes 2+ months for every release. It makes it harder to (for me atleast) stay interested, because I would've forgotten what the F happened last time. I'm aware that short and quick (but often) updates might not always be super eventful. And someone will always whine about how that update was pointless etc. At the end of the day, impossible to please everyone. And it's up to the creator how long he or she needs and wants to spend on an update.
That's just my wish and hope. Not up to me though :giggle:
(on the plus side of this looong comment, perhaps it shows I just adore this frikkin game lol)

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
I don't mind a slow burn if there is good payoff and not some 2-3 frame scene at the end of reading hours of dialogue. Look at a game like power vacuum where the mc doesn't penetrate any of the main girls til seven(out of ten so far) chapters in, that's far too much slow not enough burn.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Yeah, the ctrl button starts coming out real quick. If the renders aren't good enough then the dialogue isn't the only thing that getting skipped. I get it, gotta do some worldbuilding, but gotta throw a bone every once in a while even if its just the naughty neighbor walking by in her leggings

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
I like that there's a bit of mystery over all the ladies. Even Kat really. And not mystery as in "who's the killer" lol.
I sense that they All will be somewhat complex. Not a one-trick pony. When you think you have for example Kat figured out, I wouldnt be surprised if she does or say something that makes you question what you really know about her.
I could be completely wrong ofcourse. :rolleyes:
I do feel a bit curious about what kind of crazy stuff might happen with or around Anna. I got a certain 'vibe' from her, curious to see if what I think, is true or not, down the road.
oh and I have joined patreon aswell (way sooner than normal for me) :whistle:
Can the next update pls come out NOW? kthx :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes