4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ok I guess, hard to get a feel for it when it is so short on story, renders are certainly good, and it's nice to have a normal-sized cock MC, the story seems like it could be good when fleshed out.

That being said, this is the first incest game where incest makes no sense, you are both 18, and not only does your sister share a room with you, she gets her tits out with no problems, share a bed with you, and jerks you off and swallows your cum, best friend makes much more sense, no build-up just hay bro let me jerk you off, I need this as much as you do, WTF.

Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Do you have any signature of Red Lucy?

(I've put in a requested for one)
Just did this today real quick I don't know if it's usable for sigs
Hey LeFrench,

Here are the first fan signatures for "Red Lucy", requested by BaasB in the great GFX-request-thread,
for you & all fans of the game much more visibly shared here directly:

Kat - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 1 MB (Gorse)

RLsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1916733_RLsiG1.gif

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Rose - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,91 MB (Gorse)

RLsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1918306_RLsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Anna- Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 1 MB (Gorse)

RLsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1921364_RLsiG3.gif

Nat- Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,89 MB (Gorse)

RLsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1950195_RLsiG4.gif

*********************************************************************************************

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to use the GIFs in your signature... and, if you like, add a link in the OP.
Cheers and enjoy!

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thanks but pass, I am Aussie and they taught me Japanese in school, so I would need subtitles, and subtitles are an abomination like pineapple on food.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Red Lucy...making me reminisce Fallout:NV,deep down in the Thorn,the one in charge of the arena,the one bleeds me dry.
Give it a shot for the title.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
@Gorse Thank you sincerely, I have no idea how to do that.
You're most welcome, glad I can contribute a little support to you and your game...
thanks to the request of BaasB. (y)

Great, that Krull (the "retired" master of gfx art) created another wonderful sig and a banner as well! :love:

Just've updated my fan signature post with the 2nd sig (Rose) - one more yet to come in the following days then...​

Enjoy & all the best for the further development of "Red Lucy"! :cool:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While the computers are rendering the first 2 scenes, "the morning after" basically, I spent some time writing dialogues for the next update and I'll write tonight a quick bio for each girl.

Up there are the pictures for them. I'm really beginning to get a good feel of these characters, they've become even more contrasted from each other since I first made them.

See you soon with the first previews.
Au revoir. :)

-LeFrench

awesome

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
You should check out obscure french movies like “Ma Mère”, “The Dreamers” or “Lolita”. Incestuous ambiguity is a very frenchy thing.

I remember an old radio show called anonymous cousins where they talk about their crazy stories broadcasted mid-day like it’s nothing. :giggle:

I’ve seen my sister’s rack plenty of times I don’t even flinch. I’m not talking for everyone of course we’re not all the same but as I see it, incest is a fetish deeply rooted in french culture and history.

And it’s an easy fetish to repress, even though it’s always here. It stays fantasy.
Just the fact that you know those types of movies makes me really optimistic for this game

Reactions: Bonezo

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
This got some of the most detailed renders I've seen, VN's short but keep the reader interested, lighting work is excellent and the characters are gorgeous, keeping an eye on this one, good luck.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I'll make it clearer in the next build but it's aunt... for now...

What's the incestreon lingo for aunt again ?
Dad's friend ?
Dad's roommate ?
Landlord's sister ? :ROFLMAO:
played so many of late they all intertwine with one another at this point

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Alright folks,

updated my fan signature post and added the 3rd sig (Anna) - so up to now all three possible LIs are covered
(though not always fully with clothes fortunately :sneaky:...).

At the time, the 4th LI steps into the scene, I might add her as well & update the post again.
Enjoy the game... and these sigs!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Chee†oh

Oct 14, 2018
Really nice start love the female models im a big fan of tattoos an piercings so this is a big plus an i am a huge fan of the whole sub an dom thing hope to see more updates come

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
As far as I understand the LeFrench, dom and sub are more like - who takes the initiative in a relationship, like Rose is a mature badass woman and she rides around on a bike, all in leather, but this does not mean that there will be crazy BDSM and she will not hit you in the balls with a hammer, and you will not ask for more :KEK: , she's just one of those women who take the initiative, like you want to kiss her and she sucks you in, but she has a soft spot too, right? As we have already seen. With a sister, you can take the initiative or give it to her, and Anna is a mix. I just think that many people is scared when they see Femdom/Sub in the tags and won't want to play, but this is not hard dum and sub, but just who will take the initiative in the relationship right?

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes