4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
I agree most devs are inconsistent with their characters. One update they want to fuck the next one they are mother Tressa and have a moral crisis. Let's hope these characters remain consistent.
"We've spent weeks performing oral on each other and I allowed anal but I can't believe we've gone this far, it's too much"

I don't think French is gonna dick us around though

Last edited:
Reactions: Xumeey

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
She's implosive, might take a little meaningful stares and wooing but I already wrote the scene where she flips. After that there's no going back.
I'm gonna assume you mean impulsive. I certainly hope she doesn't implode

• Haha
Reactions: EJW

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
excellent Game really, but i got a stupid question :

why do i feel who supposed to be my roommate or sister to be like my nephew the daughter of the auntie they look the same , could be the only son , lets say maybe the auntie got a relation with the MC's father she got pregnant, step sister ?...u said mon-son tag in future impossible to be with the auntie since she's not my mother that mean the real mother still alive ...yeah i know i a talking some bullsh8 :BootyTime:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
excellent Game really, but i got a stupid question :

why do i feel who supposed to be my roommate or sister to be like my nephew the daughter of the auntie they look the same , could be the only son , lets say maybe the auntie got a relation with the MC's father she got pregnant, step sister ?...u said mon-son tag in future impossible to be with the auntie since she's not my mother that mean the real mother still alive ...yeah i know i a talking some bullsh8 :BootyTime:
I didn't quiet follow your post but:

There was some very strong implications that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Right now I think Rose is Kat's mom, and Anna is MC's mom, and that Rose and Anna are sisters, don't forget what dev said - the only not incest LI is Nathalie
Could be but for some reason I think Rose is the aunt and Anna the mom to both Kat and MC. I have nothing to base it on, just a hunch though

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes