4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Another thing I like about this game, or its characters. The 'older' ladies, actually look...older.
I'm sure most of us know what I mean, when I say there's plenty of "games" where those that should be older, doesnt look older at all. I dont bring up other games, even as example in a game's thread. But again, I'm sure most of us know a few of those games.
When there's a family-kinda setting, the mom looks like she could be the sister, or in some cases the mom looks even younger than her 'daughters'.
While in this lovely novel/game, the mature ladies, does NOT look like they're the same age(as the mc & kat), or even younger than they're supposed to be.
So another star to our good LeFrench from me.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Another thing I like about this game, or its characters. The 'older' ladies, actually look...older.
I'm sure most of us know what I mean, when I say there's plenty of "games" where those that should be older, doesnt look older at all. I dont bring up other games, even as example in a game's thread. But again, I'm sure most of us know a few of those games.
When there's a family-kinda setting, the mom looks like she could be the sister, or in some cases the mom looks even younger than her 'daughters'.
While in this lovely novel/game, the mature ladies, does NOT look like they're the same age(as the mc & kat), or even younger than they're supposed to be.
So another star to our good LeFrench from me.
Yeah, some people don't seem to understand what a milf is. I have no problem with a younger-looking milf with a petite body but a milf should never be confused with a sister. Generally, a milf should be in her mid-to-late 30s and early 40s. Funnily enough, no one ever makes a teen looking dilf.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
There have been many fine virtual ladies on this site but one way or another it ends in a disappointment let's hope this one doesn't go down that route.
Such is life, sometimes you only get to enjoy the moment, but i agree let's hope we get a closure for the game.
And for LeFrench, you can Do It :ROFLMAO: and on more serious note, i wish you to have a smooth development course with everything that implies.

Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
(...)

When Rose arrives, when she's on the porch holding the helmet, the reflection in the helmet is...uhm...a camera guy? :LOL:
(im probably the only one that missed that. If I didnt know better, I would wonder if Im blind lol)
Yes, ahem.... you are like, the only one who... who missed that, yeah.
Shame on you, really :HideThePain:
(Who the fuck was that??? :unsure:)

I'm no strange to holding minority views, and given the fact that facepalms count towards your reaction figures :KEK:I'll dare to say the following:
Am I the only one who didn't like such an early scene with Kat? :(
I know it was hinted in the game they have always had a very close relationship, but as far as we know they never did anything like that before, and it had to happen just now when we have only met them. For me it takes away a bit of the thrill that is supposed to be built up in this type of genre. And I'm a sis' inc' fan who doesn't care much for mommies, so that sucks.

Anyway, the art is gorgeous, the musical atmosphere is fantastic, the story promises to be interesting, and the female characters were absolutely attractive. So I'm really impatient to see more.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I'm no strange to holding minority views, and given the fact that facepalms count towards your reaction figures :KEK:I'll dare to say the following:
Am I the only one who didn't like such an early scene with Kat? :(
I know it was hinted in the game they have always had a very close relationship, but as far as we know they never did anything like that before, and it had to happen just now when we have only met them. For me it takes away a bit of the thrill that is supposed to be built up in this type of genre. And I'm a sis' inc' fan who doesn't care much for mommies, so that sucks.

Anyway, the art is gorgeous, the musical atmosphere is fantastic, the story promises to be interesting, and the female characters were absolutely attractive. So I'm really impatient to see more.
I'm probably misremembering or completely missed something, but is it clarified that it was their first intimate action?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm probably misremembering or completely missed something, but is it clarified that it was their first intimate action?
Exactly, that's what I said. She read about bro-sis intimate relations on the Internet and suddenly the idea crossed her mind.
We might hypothesize that was something she had considered before, but it had to happen just now when we barely met her (and the MC). For me, as an outsider who just got there and was warming up to the story, it was too early and sudden.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Exactly, that's what I said. She read about bro-sis intimate relations on the Internet and suddenly the idea crossed her mind.
We might hypothesize that was something she had considered before, but it had to happen just now when we barely met her (and the MC). For me, as an outsider who just got there and was warming up to the story, it was too early and sudden.
I don't know I felt like they had done something before but not very sexual. Like handjobs, titsjob, kissing or fingering etc...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't know I felt like they had done something before but not very sexual. Like handjobs, titsjob, kissing or fingering etc...
Not really. Actually, she encourages him to do what they did only after reading the online discussion board. He's reluctant at first and says it would be really weird.
As I see it, it is implied they have never done anything of that kind at all.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Not really. Actually, she encourages him to do what they did only after reading the online discussion board. He's reluctant at first and says it would be really weird.
As I see it, it is implied they have never done anything of that kind at all.
I thought they were talking about having actual sex when they were talking about the adult web forum. I will have to replay that part again once the new update comes out.

Reactions: Aristos
May 3, 2022
View attachment 1936676

One fairly long scene in Rose's place to write, render and 5 days left. Lot of work, takes most of my time but it's a good release plan on my own lonesome I think.

This update will be another round of character introductions (little more physical this time). Last round before we get on to the studio job, the un-stucking of our shy MC and the arrival of the 4th girl Nathalie (Can't wait to work with her, time gives me more ideas and they get crazier).

Hope you'll like it.

Au revoir,

-LeFrench

PS: This post should be public but Kat is having a little accidental nipslip
Holy shit, you nailed the MILF look. Finally one amongst the game which isn't selling early 30s as late 40s.

Reactions: moonshadow

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
That far no. Planning on making memories scenes later to better understand their ambiguous relationship. I didn't go the "oh no bro close the door I'm naked in here uWu" route as you may have guessed. :LUL:
I have no issue with skipping the usually stuff we've seen a hundred times in these games. Showing they are already comfortable around each other and are already at the point of going this far is good. Most games spend several updates to get here, but skipping all the stuff for now, and then back tracking and showing the buildup is a unique idea and I'm excited to see it play out.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Im gonna ask, just to avoid going forward with a misunderstanding. Not sure how much our good LeFrench can really answer or explain without possible spoilers perhaps.

Emphasis of the past, as in:
1. 10+ years ago? or
2. 2 years ago? or
3. 30+ yrs ago? :eek:

Another way to put it, the MC we played as in 0.1, is he even the actual MC. Or will this turn into a game where we spend 2/3 of all updates in the past, watching whoever, Rose, parents or smth?
Bc if I dont get enough of my Kat-fix every month, im gonna..ehm... sulk ;)

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Cool cool.
I dont mind flashbacks etc. Especially if there's some mystery, usually you get the clues or in some cases, even the answers, in the Past. Had me worried that this would turn into another game where you're introduced to some characters in the Now, just to spend the next year's worth of updates X years in the past with a quick scene here and there from the Present. :)

Gave me horrible flashbacks to another VN that pissed me off recently lol. Where the VN itself gets maybe 3 or so updates per year. and the latest update was 98%(not kidding) a flashback to the (mc's) "mom's" youth.

Anyhow, this is why I asked. Just to be sure/clear on if this would turn into "version 0.1 is present. next 10 updates will be in the past"-kinda thing :)
Loved 0.1 as I've said many times, so me even asking is simply bc of that, I got attached to this darn game after just one update/version :love:

Edit: and yes, a piano + guitar action.. oh boy, things might get TOO steamy ;) Jokes aside, I do love piano so bring it on :D If you make Kat play the piano though..wowsie. (read my comment , comment 193 in case u dont remember my many comments lol and you'll see why this combo would be sweet)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes