4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Mmmh MC will always drive the story but if you feel you're not in total control maybe it's my fault, as I'm building this story and because I know where it's going, in my writer's mind the true MC ?... Is Red Lucy.
Also a reason why soundtrack is guitar-only and red will be a favored color all throughout the game.

Maybe a piano will come in later. How about that ? A little love story between a guitar and a piano. :)
They could have a little acoustic keytar baby...

1658643072134.png

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Mmmh MC will always drive the story but if you feel you're not in total control maybe it's my fault, as I'm building this story and because I know where it's going, in my writer's mind the true MC ?... Is Red Lucy.
Also a reason why soundtrack is guitar-only and red will be a favored color all throughout the game.

Maybe a piano will come in later. How about that ? A little love story between a guitar and a piano. :)
That joke is very funny if you're a Swede, obviously. 2 responses and both Swedes! :ROFLMAO:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
There will be a big emphasis on the past in the story, still working on younger versions of each character and how to implement it. Long narrated memories or short flashbacks.

View attachment 1943004
How about short narrated memories and long sex scenes...I mean flashbacks :sneaky:
Is that a Citroen DS :sneaky:
I Love the hood ornaments :ROFLMAO:
My first thought when I saw the car was "Written by a Frenchman, that should be a Citroen 2CV!" then I noticed that it looked like a Citroen anyway so (y)(y) Then Saint Blackmoor beat me to it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Next update is drawing closer and closer. Heck, it might already be done? :unsure:

Im excited and hyped to see what LeFrench has in store for us. :PogChamp:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
wonderful renders, that you put the musical element into the game is something that I loved. It looks very promising, developer

Reactions: moonshadow

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah just done rendering the closure, typing the last 2 scenes. I'll wait for patrons feedback and play myself makes sure everything's right and we're good.

Worked all night for 18 hours straight.
Don't overwork yourself to death. Your hard work is appreciated.

Last edited:

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
To avoid spoilers, and yet do my usual (usual as in 2nd time only lol) award for my favorite 'render' of the update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Shouldn't be. Variable didn't change, probably something to do with the relation input you typed in the beginning.
Fixed that too and made it very clear who she's supposed to be once and for all. (Aunt)
No more confusion around her. mom? aunt? older sister?
The game asked dad's friend so I put sister. I thought since she's the aunt that would make her and dad's siblings.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Nice.. as soon as i saw this one pop up with an update i was genuinely happy to see it for a 2nd volume.. great work

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes