4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I thought at first that it looks good now, but then the planned tag FEMDOM/SUB ruined everything. I'm not interested in even starting, if the start is good, then how much of a fucking thing it is when that crap comes on the screen. So if the women's husbands and boyfriends are still involved, then it's a big no thanks.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I thought at first that it looks good now, but then the planned tag FEMDOM/SUB ruined everything. I'm not interested in even starting, if the start is good, then how much of a fucking thing it is when that crap comes on the screen. So if the women's husbands and boyfriends are still involved, then it's a big no thanks.
Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's no NTR and IIRC the dev said femdom isn't about the MC being dominated or humiliated. So far there are no boyfriends but there are husbands because it makes sense realistically.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
WOW!! i know its not nice to make comparisons to other work but in this case its a HIGH compliment.. Its like fast forwarding what you want to see happen between MC and Nami/Cheeto in Ocean's Summer Gone.. Total Respect for you on this project and LOVE the Kat character and dynamic with mc.. You got yourself a patreon

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Yeah it's an attitude thing. I made these milfs very predatory.
I don't even want to show the husbands and boyfriends, just their presence so there is no connection.
Try it and tell me what you think, I'm an anti-NTR player before a dev, I'll disappoint myself if I pull shit like that.
My game gets deleted strangely if there is FEMDOM in the game. I have zero tolerance for it, as do a few other fetishes. So if the MC experiences any FEMDOM and that shit can't be avoided, I won't even try. It raises as much anger in me as NTR.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Both are iconic models!
( a little work with shaders, render settings etc, the 2CV could be beautiful! :ROFLMAO: )
the 2cv looks more stylish with pretty women on the hood....at the other car they wouldnt have room to sit there together...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well I enjoyed it. Nice quirky story with great milfs btw. Great renders. Looking forward to future updates.:love:

Reactions: Alteni

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
My MILF-sensor is peaking!
Oh, never mind, that's just my boner.

Anyway, a definite bookmark for this one. (Even if the MC needs a haircut. Badly :WeSmart:)

Reactions: Alteni

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Ah, I understand. Only sister has 4 variables. She'll like it sweet or she'll like it hard.
The others are more straightforward (yes or no) and how they act it's just who they are.
You can still play and say no to everyone. Just MC and his guitar lol.
that brings a whole new meaning to got wood lol

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
There was a update for this game and I didnt get a notification ???
F95 is conspiring against me playing good milf + incest games.
Arigato for this update LeFrench :love:

Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
when the car transition scene occured and landed upside down i had two feelings.. 1.. they just hit and run the camera man.. and 2.. They just crossed into the upside down (stranger things) lol

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes