4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Ah, I understand. Only sister has 4 variables. She'll like it sweet or she'll like it hard.
The others are more straightforward (yes or no) and how they act it's just who they are.
You can still play and say no to everyone. Just MC and his guitar lol.
I'm not into femdom at all. Your game looks phenomenal but that alone doesn't keep me playing a game if the content doesn't match my preferences.
What's the point of playing a harem game if you only go for one LI? Only going for one means the updates will be tiny and not worth playing.
The MC himself is also a problem, the game opens with him being in love with Anna so it doesn't make sense not to go for her storywise, and he also acts like a total moron when being near Anna.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
I like it so far. Writing seems good, renders are really nice and the setup is intriguing. However, for a v0.2 it is quite short and almost feels more like a teaser than a release. Looking forward to see what future updates bring, though. Good luck with development, hoping to see another chapter soon! (y)

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
I was about to write an essay about how good this game is but instead i'll just say this short for a 0.2 but EXCEPTIONAL!

Your style and your games has raised the bar so high up I cant look at adult games the same way again.

By the way I didn't know you could make such high quality animations on Daz, or is it blender you use?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
I was about to write an essay about how good this game is but instead i'll just say this short for a 0.2 but EXCEPTIONAL!
Yeah, who would ever write an essay about that in this thread. Absolutely totally not me :whistle: (I might've written a long comment or two, just a matter of time til LeFrench is scared of my comments lol)

In all seriousness tho, I could personally write several 'essays' about just the things I appreciate and like in "Red Lucy".
Some ppl might complain it's short (rather have a monthly update schedule than waiting 6 months and forgetting wtf the game was about). Nor does it go full ham on sexscenes(yet anyway). But this game has intriguing story, beautiful renders, mystery(sort of?), at times it feels wholesome, AND sexy, sometimes at the same time. And to ME, that trumps easy, early meaningless f-cking.
All this, as we're only up to 0.2. There's games out there thats been around for a couple of years, that just simply is in the shade of "Red Lucy" (imo).
And, another important thing those games dont have, that "Red Lucy" has, is K A T. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: JustAUser89

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
So ye found the update’s easter eggs yet ?
No :( zero luck in that department.I will though, hopefully before I go crazy :D
I did spot "red lucy" early on though, she(it?) stood there all alone. poor thing. We DO need to hook her up with a piano though ;)
So far only eggs found are the ones we delivered lol

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
But this game has intriguing story, beautiful renders, mystery(sort of?), at times it feels wholesome, AND sexy, sometimes at the same time. And to ME, that trumps easy, early meaningless f-cking.
All this, as we're only up to 0.2. There's games out there thats been around for a couple of years, that just simply is in the shade of "Red Lucy" (imo).
And, another important thing those games dont have, that "Red Lucy" has, is K A T. :love:
These three sentences summarize my thoughts on the game too

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
These three sentences summarize my thoughts on the game too

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep, thats the image of 0.2 that "got to me" the most. (in 0.1 there was also an image that maybe wasn't "ubersexy?" but cemented Kat as my 'best girl', image 01_012. and this was even super early in the game. I explained reasoning behind that in an older comment)

that one from 0.2 just made me (as I already mentioned earlier) both excited, but also slightly scared lol (combined with what she said in that scene)

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Holy crap, I have no idea I'll look into it.

Edit: Bruh it's a spotlight hahaha wtf, and that goes back to the render queue
Dunno how I missed it the first time thru. I was even paying extra attention to 'everything'(or so I thought) so I could report it to you before the update went 'public'. Hard to believe I've beta tested tons of games uh? :oops: In a way I found this funny, but can also see it being frustrating for an artist/dev. Sry for not noticing that one 'earlier'. (and here I thought I finally found an egg lol)

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
This will be my future reference for other games on how to create sexy and teasing renders even when little to nothing (relatively speaking.. Kat's outfits hardly count as nothing) is going on.
When a kiss in the car in full clothes just has more sex hanging in the air than certain other games manage during a full blown orgy, you know it's gonna be good..

Reactions: moonshadow
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes