4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Incredibly strong first couple of releases. Really looking forward to seeing how things progress. Keep up the good work.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
uh, just realized out of the blue(this frikkin game is in my head even when Im not playing lol),

imma put it in spoiler even tho I doubt it is a spoiler, (better safe than sorry) regarding a character thats yet to properly appear.
(in all honesty this is mostly a question aimed at our good LeFrench, but ya'll been warned lol)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tom882

Jun 30, 2017
LeFrench will have anal sex in the future in the game I didn't see it in the description? and congratulations for this masterpiece, what I like in the game are the details, lace panties, the angles of the characters' position, the beauty of the women, and the small details in the skins, the erotimo atmosphere and the soundtrack

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
already on Patreon *pats self on back* Might, and probably should, jump on Discord aswell. Kinda stopped using that over a year ago. :rolleyes:

I want 0.3 now. :love: kthx :Kappa:

Also, speaking of details. Notice the reflection in her eye. ( 0.1 '01_061a2.webp) (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i saw earlier in the thread the dev said femdom is unavoidable with certain charactors how far does the fendom go im not reallya fendom fan but can deal with it if it dosnt go too far

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nice game so far.
Although i have a bit of a problem with MC's love for Anna, which i really don't share and hope we can end that crush asap.
Kat on the other hand is really nice, makes me wish she would be the only LI in the game, so there's no need to share her screentime.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i saw earlier in the thread the dev said femdom is unavoidable with certain charactors how far does the fendom go im not reallya fendom fan but can deal with it if it dosnt go too far
In that same post he made it clear how that femdom would manifest itself, check it out.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Absolutely fantastic update!

I love all 3 LI's (sure I'll love Nat as well) but Rose is my favorite, DAMN she's hot!!! And I'm getting more and more sure that Rose and Anna are Kat's and The MC's mom and aunt, just not sure who is really who........

One problem Lefrench, we need updates that are around 20-25 times bigger than now and preferably twice a month! The wait for the next update will torture......

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Absolutely fantastic update!

I love all 3 LI's (sure I'll love Nat as well) but Rose is my favorite, DAMN she's hot!!! And I'm getting more and more sure that Rose and Anna are Kat's and The MC's mom and aunt, just not sure who is really who........

One problem Lefrench, we need updates that are around 20-25 times bigger than now and preferably twice a month! The wait for the next update will torture......
Yes...........please.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I think Rose is Kat's and MC's mom, but she is also the sister of their father.
That way she is also technically their aunt as well lol.
And where does Anna fit in this family? Physiologically it'd make sense for Rose to be the mom since Anna is red-haired while MC and Kat both have dark hair. All of that said I still think Anna is the mom.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
And where does Anna fit in this family? Physiologically it'd make sense for Rose to be the mom since Anna is red-haired while MC and Kat both have dark hair. All of that said I still think Anna is the mom.
Anna is a neighbor, they don't live in the same house. And she has a husband.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes