4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

BlackPinkX

Jul 8, 2022
Sex scene between the MC and Kat will be epic I can already imagine this in my head :unsure:
" fuck me not_bro_male_roomate! this is so wrong but it feels so good , don't stop! harder! ahhhhh!! AAAAYYYeeEEE I'm cumming inside you not_sis_female_roomate ahhh !! yeahhh impregnate me ahh pretend you're fucking not_mom_landlady ahhhh
x1.jpg

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
only if she gets some wrinkle cream or a facelift.. too ragged looking for me.. idont mind milf but only if they look appealing to me.. Kat all the way.. and probably this model their hinting at lol
You don't mind milf if they look 25-30. :4Head:

Reactions: Xumeey

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
only if she gets some wrinkle cream or a facelift.. too ragged looking for me.. idont mind milf but only if they look appealing to me.. Kat all the way.. and probably this model their hinting at lol
Wait, are you gonna avoid Anna and Rose's path just because they don't look 20ish? My mind can not compute

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
So ye found the update’s easter eggs yet ?
What easter eggs you talking about? Talking about some photos in background with some characters or something more literally like easter egg? extremely curious now...

Great game by the way!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
LeFrench if this is gonna be harem you should add the corresponding tag on top. It will only do the game good.

I hate this fucking game. Since I first played it all it does is give me trouble.
Now I have to find a way to randomly choose which of the 5 games in my signature has to go, and I really love all of them :cautious::cautious:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Wait, are you gonna avoid Anna and Rose's path just because they don't look 20ish? My mind can not compute
Yup lol
And you dont need to 'embrace' their route to follow a route, End of the day there WILL actually be a story to follow here not just a route to the next fap moment

Kosengostyle

May 30, 2017
For me Kat actually ties for hottest "roommate" I ve seen so far with Veronica from Timestamps. Stunning work so far.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ah, I understand. Only sister has 4 variables. She'll like it sweet or she'll like it hard.
The others are more straightforward (yes or no) and how they act it's just who they are.
You can still play and say no to everyone. Just MC and his guitar lol.
So the only way to not have femdom is to say no to all LIs?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I like the dialogues in this. Especially the banter between the roommates. Beautiful renders too.

Reactions: tom882

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just googled femdom definition to see what scares people so much. If BDSM and punishment is mandatory, fair enough,
There will never be "that" femdom. Don't like this myself.

What would be the term then ? Strong character ? Tsundere ? (have no idea what tsundere means)
Yes add femdom please but not "that" kind of femdom. The type that most people love is gentle femdom, assertive girls.It's really hard to find. I haven't finished the game yet, I just started, but it would be great if it was with his sister.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes