4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Good looking renders and cinematic camera angles. You got my attention.
The sister in particular looks really good. Tho at some angels she kinda looks like Rumer Willis lol. I don't think I saw her character model before Or the MC's for that matter and that's good, I just hope this game will have a good story as well.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Promising start, also some really good music. I usually mute the music in most of these games but not this one.

Reactions: boobsrcool

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Looks like everyone will get equal screen time on this one. Made the girls’ scenes longer than planned since I can’t rush lewd this time. It won’t be big, too much assets and heavy environments had to be created.
Sounds alright to me. As I'm someone that rather see a "short" update every month, than a behemoth every 4-6 months :D
Same goes for lewd stuff, I could 'survive' without a lewd scene an update now and then. What I mean is, for me personally, I rather wait for it to happen(lewd stuff), than getting the feeling "wow, that sure was rushed/shoehorned in so whiners wont whine about 'no lewd'".
So hopefully this 'every month' plan will stick. Would be sad if I had to wait 2+ months for more Kat ;-)

I truly do love this VN so far(wouldnt be a patron if I didnt lol).
Its not much of content - so far. But there's a lot of even minor details that I caught, that made the overall impression *sooo* great. Ive already given two or three examples in a previous comment.
And I'm still curious to see where all this will go, I dont expect too much for another few updates (so no high expectations from me, yet lol), but one thing I'm really curious to see, is how any of the other ladies would have to behave/do, for them to even share the #1 spot with Kat. Again, way too soon to call a 'winner', but so far, Kat is miles ahead (and not bc of the endscene)

I dont remember, either bc my memory is crap(most likely) or it was never explained. Is Rose the sister of their 'mom' or dad?

11 days til Ka...I mean next update ;) Well technically in 15minutes its 10 days left I guess :giggle:

Reactions: TSSG59

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
A few weeks after LeFrench 's reveal of the 4th female character, here's her fan signature:

Nat- Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,89 MB (Gorse)

RLsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1950195_RLsiG4.gif

................​

My "Red Lucy" fan sig post has been updated as well, feel free to ogle all the girls there. :sneaky:

So while the game is still in development (all fingers crossed for you, LeFrench!), all sigs for it are completed.
Enjoy Kat, Rose, Anna & Nat... and this game!

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Promising start. I will definitely keep an eye for this one. Bonus points for using Johnny Cash :)

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Think this is the only game/vn (ever) where I've replayed a version 0.1 more than 3 times.
My last playthru I noticed a detail I had missed earlier.

When Rose arrives, when she's on the porch holding the helmet, the reflection in the helmet is...uhm...a camera guy? :LOL:
(im probably the only one that missed that. If I didnt know better, I would wonder if Im blind lol)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes