4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's not officially over. Just the site given abandoned tag. the dev has been active on discord
Of course it's not official (yet), but it's F95's rules. He should have been a little bit more active on Patreon or SS

I think abandoned tag came to early…but overall the number of subscribers are low so anything is possible…I just hope to continue because is a great game

View attachment 3853029
:KEK:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Or maybe he doesn't give a flying fuck about a flag on a pirate forum.....
Except said pirate forum is one of two avenues for promoting AVNs (the other being Steam). If he can't even be bothered to spend 5 minutes having ChatGPT write a generic update then it's doubtful the rest of his project is receiving the amount of effort one would expect as a financial backer.

I'm not sure why some LF fans are upset that a pirate forum is holding him more accountable to his customers than said customers.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yes and like I already said he doesn't care either for his supporters. They're not all on discord.
And those of us who are on Discord haven't heard from him for over a week (9 days to be precise), and before that it was just some random comment or joke every once in a while during the previous months. There's hasn't even been a preview, wallpaper or special render for the past 4 months, if my memory serves me.
So maybe he's right not to give a fuck about pirates, which is debatable since many of us learned about him on this site, but he should definitely make sure to keep his supporters a little bit happier for his own sake.

Reactions: sava75 and KiGa

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
I'm still a patron (for a few more days) and we haven't received any similar message there :unsure:
Fishy. You'd think he'd post it on there too (every place his supporters are)

Just sounds like he wanted to make bank and since it isn't going that way, now he dips for the vacation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This message might be from Subscribestar?
I know, it is. What I meant is that he hasn't paused any payments on Patreon though.
At least I haven't received any notification, but as I said I've already cancelled my subscription starting August 1st. Maybe that has something to do, I can't tell.

Reactions: Mr. Robo and BaasB

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I know, it is. What I meant is that he hasn't paused any payments on Patreon though.
At least I haven't received any notification, but as I said I've already cancelled my subscription starting August 1st. Maybe that has something to do, I can't tell.
Other developers I support, when they pause on Patreon, I don't receive any notification about it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Other developers I support, when they pause on Patreon, I don't receive any notification about it.
I support Marvellous Lunatic, whose game is in my signature.
He took one month off between late May and late June. Not only did he warn us in advance with a post that he was going on holiday and would therefore pause billing, but his page also showed a message every time you went there saying "Marvellous Lunatic has paused payments between .... It will be resumed on June ^^th."
Since my payments for that dev are scheduled for the 1st each month, I went 2 months without paying a Euro.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I support Marvellous Lunatic, whose game is in my signature.
He took one month off between late May and late June. Not only did he warn us in advance with a post that he was going on holiday and would therefore pause billing, but his page also showed a message every time you went there saying "Marvellous Lunatic has paused payments between .... It will be resumed on June ^^th."
Since my payments for that dev are scheduled for the 1st each month, I went 2 months without paying a Euro.
Sorry, you are absolutely right. This message did appear in my case. I ended up associating the word notification with receiving an email or an alert in the notification section of the website.

Reactions: Aristos
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes