RPGM Completed Red Riding Woods [Final] [Eeny, meeny, miny, moe?]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

protobutweird

Apr 13, 2019
Goose's face is in the game files but as far as I know, she's nowhere to be found in-game, did I miss something?

Iglike01

Oct 6, 2022
How tf can i defeat the Serpent? Cant even control Red to do anything againn that mf
Can't recall but this part of the series has crappy balance. Think you have to stun them before they use their combo attack and spam 10 attacks in a row.

Of course it's like 6 months since I played, so I might be wrong.

Just know that it is possible to clear the game, you know you're there when you watch the last CG of Red and Poro.

Last edited:

Iglike01

Oct 6, 2022
Compressed a 7Z self unpack archive so I don't have re-download RPGVXAce and Gothic VL font from their site every time I delete my Red Riding Woods folder.

Self-unpack Archive:

Okay, so apparently, "Red Hoods Woods.exe"'s Wacapew.C!ml keeps getting flagged by antivirus programs as Trojan malware due to the Python script being packaged in an EXE program.

Reuploading as 7Z, ZIP, WIM, TAR, and RAR for those who cannot run programs as administrator or allow Wacapew.C!ml to run in their antivirus program.

7Z (LZMA2, AES-256):

ZIP (LZMA, ZipCrypto):

WIM:

TAR (POSIX):

RAR (Pending, I forgot where my USB is):

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2023
why do I see user 7767 when I am logged out as the poster and when I log in its Deleted member 710237

interestingly their joining dates are different too

wish we had a mega option to download, which one do you guys prefer? I get malicious for pixeldrain by virustotal

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
yeah, after you finish the game tho

most of the scenes require you to lose too and I don't remember if there's something that allows you to unlock them all

Abby Dexter

Feb 27, 2024
That was rather quick! I hope BS2 is way longer than both games :cautious:

By the way, who is Red Hood? It's not her real name

Last edited:

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
That was rather quick! I hope BS2 is way longer than both games :cautious:

By the way, who is Red Hood? It's not her real name
We don't know her real name, and that probably isn't her real appearance either considering the only thing we know of her past is that she was an university student and that by the time of BS2 she's 19 years old

Abby Dexter

Feb 27, 2024
We don't know her real name, and that probably isn't her real appearance either considering the only thing we know of her past is that she was an university student and that by the time of BS2 she's 19 years old
University... Ox Ward? A certain university where a certain teacher loved to tell stories to a certain little girl. Hmm...
And Red Hood is underaged in this game, judging by her words in H scene with a soldier

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes