2.70 star(s) 20 Votes

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
I took another look at your error, and you can fix it if you in a console write "msm.model_count = 0" after you load your old save file. That will create the missing model_count attribute.
I have some other errors in my old save's that I haven't found workarounds for. :mad:
Thank very much

samrolfe

May 23, 2020
The MC starts off as a very nice guy who would not hurt a fly, then it descends into horror, with him punching a pregnant woman in the stomach to kill the baby, what kind of sicko thinks this is entertainment? I thought he would come good and somehow nail the nasty bastards but he turns out worse than them, just a sociopath monster. As someone has said previously, if you like this shit, you are seriously sick.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Man I played some dark games before but this is to much for me. My curiosity got the best of me:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gunizz

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I just started it and it asks for my age. I suppose it refers to MC's age. What should I type? How is it used in the game? Does it change anything from 20-30-40-50?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
HOLY FUCK. I started playing it. WARNING: this game does not contain just usual violence, I was expecting fights or similar. There is content that is really crude and CRUEL. After a while, there is no erotisn, you cannot skip the extreme guro stuff. There is no good guy path. Play it if you are into horror. I cannot go further so I don't know how it develops but I warn you: it's bad.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
HOLY FUCK. I started playing it. WARNING: this game does not contain just usual violence, I was expecting fights or similar. There is content that is really crude and CRUEL. After a while, there is no erotisn, you cannot skip the extreme guro stuff. There is no good guy path. Play it if you are into horror. I cannot go further so I don't know how it develops but I warn you: it's bad.
Same bro it fucked with me to :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
If I wanted to avoid the more extreme darkest stuff, by either choices through the game, or editing, altering, and deleting things myself, how much content would be left?

sd100

May 7, 2022
I was hoping there would be a way to save the first person maybe Which pill you choose or who you decided to talk to would change the outcome But i never thought the story was going to get that dark. Shit is fucked

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes