2.70 star(s) 20 Votes

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
I took another look at your error, and you can fix it if you in a console write "msm.model_count = 0" after you load your old save file. That will create the missing model_count attribute.
I have some other errors in my old save's that I haven't found workarounds for. :mad:
Thank very much

samrolfe

May 23, 2020
The MC starts off as a very nice guy who would not hurt a fly, then it descends into horror, with him punching a pregnant woman in the stomach to kill the baby, what kind of sicko thinks this is entertainment? I thought he would come good and somehow nail the nasty bastards but he turns out worse than them, just a sociopath monster. As someone has said previously, if you like this shit, you are seriously sick.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Man I played some dark games before but this is to much for me. My curiosity got the best of me:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gunizz

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I just started it and it asks for my age. I suppose it refers to MC's age. What should I type? How is it used in the game? Does it change anything from 20-30-40-50?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
HOLY FUCK. I started playing it. WARNING: this game does not contain just usual violence, I was expecting fights or similar. There is content that is really crude and CRUEL. After a while, there is no erotisn, you cannot skip the extreme guro stuff. There is no good guy path. Play it if you are into horror. I cannot go further so I don't know how it develops but I warn you: it's bad.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
HOLY FUCK. I started playing it. WARNING: this game does not contain just usual violence, I was expecting fights or similar. There is content that is really crude and CRUEL. After a while, there is no erotisn, you cannot skip the extreme guro stuff. There is no good guy path. Play it if you are into horror. I cannot go further so I don't know how it develops but I warn you: it's bad.
Same bro it fucked with me to :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes