2.70 star(s) 24 Votes
Jul 20, 2018
Many people said it before me but I'll repeat. It's very, very, very fucked up and if you're a sane person you should do yourself a favour and not play this. There are no redeeming factors for this game.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Where TF is cottage?
well the game got 28 and if we can't get to the next day, guess, it's time to extract the images.rpa file.

By the way in day 28, you see a nude grandma walking around and letting out a turd in the living room. Not sure if we can take this development serious

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
WTF the is garbage, unless you like watching girls get raped, electrocuted, her breasts cut off when she is still alive, a pregnant girl kicked in her stomach so she loses the child, shot through the head, cut it pieces when still alive (first the arm, then the leg), and thrown in a meat grinding machine.

To be honest, every f*cking loli game I ever seen, was innocent in comparison to this shit...

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
WTF the is garbage, unless you like watching girls get raped, electrocuted, her breasts cut off when she is still alive, a pregnant girl kicked in her stomach so she loses the child, shot through the head, cut it pieces when still alive (first the arm, then the leg), and thrown in a meat grinding machine.

To be honest, every f*cking loli game I ever seen, was innocent in comparison to this shit...
you forgot to mention they butchered pregnant girl while being high on cocaine, thats the hottest part imo

2.70 star(s) 24 Votes