Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
There is a bug in the new version. After reaching (char3lvl == 10) with Penelope in the last update, if you talk to her again you basically restart her questline. In ch3_start there is no IF-case for that level and the game automatically goes to the next label ch3_quest1. Setting a jump citymap at the end of blocks when you never want to just follow to the next label might be a good idea to prevent problems in case an if-check entry is forgotten so the game can't accidentially go to wrong labels and mess up variables.
For me the same happens with Elizabeth after signing contract with Pamela

Reactions: ~Merowinger~

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Yep, after the Elizabeth open car photo shoot, you can't sell the photos and the the Elizabeth story doesn't move forward. Instead it loops to the same event.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Yep, after the Elizabeth open car photo shoot, you can't sell the photos and the the Elizabeth story doesn't move forward. Instead it loops to the same event.
Could be you are using an save from an older version wich isn't compatible with the version you are using now.
There were some releases wich required to restart the game because of that.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Could be you are using an save from an older version wich isn't compatible with the version you are using now.
There were some releases wich required to restart the game because of that.

No. I downloaded for the firs time the game iesterday and have the same bug. Difference is occour after the encounter between Elizabeth and Pamela. The day after Elizabeth came to the house asking if the flogger is on sale

Reactions: spenk

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
No. I downloaded for the firs time the game iesterday and have the same bug. Difference is occour after the encounter between Elizabeth and Pamela. The day after Elizabeth came to the house asking if the flogger is on sale
Do you still have a save before you signed the contract with Pamela?
If so start from there and do everything else available before you sign the contract.
This should be the last thing you do as this is from latest version.
In my opinion Pamela shouldn't appear before you done all the photo requests and completed the investigation.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

spenk

May 4, 2018
Strange as I use the latest save file I have a photo shot request with Elizabeth but when I smack her (light or hard) she leaves ..
how to end this quest and it has been already a quest why now again ?

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Strange as I use the latest save file I have a photo shot request with Elizabeth but when I smack her (light or hard) she leaves ..
how to end this quest and it has been already a quest why now again ?
She wil leave no matter what choice you make, it's is part of her path.
She likes it, just don't want to admit it yet like many of them in the game. ;)
Just keep following the photorequests thru the office

Last edited:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
I think it's bugged.. After Pamela and Elizabeth's interaction it reverts to the flogger scene and a photo shoot that you can't sell the photos

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I think it's bugged.. After Pamela and Elizabeth's interaction it reverts to the flogger scene and a photo shoot that you can't sell the photos
It is defently bugged.
Could be it is already patched in next version tho, wich is only released for patreons for now.
But as the interaction is introduced in the latest version make sure you have done everything else before you do the Pamela and Elizabeth's interaction, and/or that you have a save right after the interaction without going to Elizabeth after that so the bug dont carry over when next release comes out.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes