Artey0m

Jan 6, 2022
I'll take interracial over futa or interspecies any day (no offense to interspecies / futa enjoyers).
Your tastes, though markedly similar in some regards, are antithetical to my own. How ever they are yours, I am mostly warning anyone who perhaps shares my side of that spectrum.

Nov 10, 2017
The great thing about being a consumer is that you can form your own consensus. And their numbers may also correlate to that consensus, considering they've been creating since 2021. My comment stands as a warning to anyone who perhaps also doesn't like that content, not as a condemnation.
I of course wasn't trying to change or condemn any opinion you have either, as it is a very valid feeling to have. It is also good on you to warn others, I only really took problem with the phrase "way too much", rather than saying something more personal like "in my opinion", or "I feel". I'm only making a statement that for a lot of artist, if they aren't making what they want/feel like making, they likely wouldn't be creating at all. Or may not be for very much longer.