Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Although the main character is male, there are definitely unavoidable scenes with two women having sex. If that's a problem, you should skip this game.

Tlaero

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
How do I get the threesome (Jessika and SeraB) and foursome (all 3 girls) scenes??
There's no threesome with Jess and SeraB in this game. Only a bonus orgy (foursome) after you unlock all achievements

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
no working walkthrough for this game? ho many endings there are? thanks

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Secret agent is a reference to one of my really old games from before I met Mortze, "Getting to Know Christine."

Tlaero

ExodiusPrime

Aug 5, 2018
Secret agent is a reference to one of my really old games from before I met Mortze, "Getting to Know Christine."

Tlaero
Oh! thanks, I figured it was one of your games but couldn't think of any that had to do with secret agents. Guess I have to replay that one so i can understand the reference.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! I returned to play this classic VN, still on my toplist despite it´s age, again, esp. since we now have them in a more "modern" format! But I have a question, since I do not want to make too many mistakes and restarts after the time passed: Does anyone have a playthrough for the three we need for the bonus scene? The online one is dead as a doornail! Thanks in advance!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hi! I returned to play this classic VN, still on my toplist despite it´s age, again, esp. since we now have them in a more "modern" format! But I have a question, since I do not want to make too many mistakes and restarts after the time passed: Does anyone have a playthrough for the three we need for the bonus scene? The online one is dead as a doornail! Thanks in advance!
I second this request.

Reactions: Turret

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The second result in a google search 'Redemption for Jessika walkthrough' ->

Seriously, it's not rocket science, guys.

Reactions: turbojoe

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The second result in a google search 'Redemption for Jessika walkthrough' ->

Seriously, it's not rocket science, guys.
As noted elsewhere, not usually expecting to find walk throughs outside of this forum, or at least expecting them to be linked if they are, as with most other games I've played. This seems to be the exception, not the rule.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Finished this game yesterday but something was weird during my playthrough.

At a certain time (in the mid of the game I think) MC goes with Jess in the studio in her appartment and convinces her to starts singing, she starts to sing and meanwhile you see SeraB on the music panel behind the glass crying (I think) and be happy, but then suddenly the scene is cut and the next render shows me entering the flat again to be welcomed by one of the bandmembers?

It seems like a complete part has been cut out or is this normal?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Finished this game yesterday but something was weird during my playthrough.

At a certain time (in the mid of the game I think) MC goes with Jess in the studio in her appartment and convinces her to starts singing, she starts to sing and meanwhile you see SeraB on the music panel behind the glass crying (I think) and be happy, but then suddenly the scene is cut and the next render shows me entering the flat again to be welcomed by one of the bandmembers?

It seems like a complete part has been cut out or is this normal?
It's normal. The studio scene shows how Jessica finally manages to sing again thanks to Marc's support, then she spents the next day practicing with her band. There's no intermissions between both scenes to stress that change in her attitude

Reactions: Fred689

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
She's not the main character, but she has a small part in Finding Miranda and a medium part in some of the paths in Saving Chloe. She has a tiny part in one of the episodes of Darkness Falls, and one of the episodes of Transitions involves her significantly.

Oh yeah, and a "blink and you'll miss it" miniscule part in Dreaming with Elsa.

Tlaero

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes