EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
gamemid.jpg

Overview:
Redemption Saga
takes place in the year 2030 in the New York City, where the modern civilization is at its pinnacle of scientific research and technological breakthroughs. One of the greatest inventions of these times is the FACETEK. It is a technology which allows people to put on an artificial face, which is even more realistic than the real faces of people.

This journey takes you into the life of a successful business man who lives in the New York City. He has all the luxuries, the world could possibly offer, Wealth, Fame, Power, Girls. You name it, he have it. From the outside you can see that he is enjoying his life, who wouldn't. But whats going inside, only he knows. Why is he not satisfied with his life? Why does he want to escape his current life? What is it that he do not have? Why... does... he... seek... REDEMPTION?
Find all these answers and many more in this journey.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-30
Release Date: 2021-08-30
Developer: SoFar_Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

*Hotfix for v0.1*
Fixed major typos and grammatical errors in v0.1. I feel really bad about the mistakes, and promise to improve in future.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

gamemid.jpg screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0031.png screenshot0035.png screenshot0040.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Edited, added mirrors and moved.
Sofar_games open a ticket under general support for developer badge.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Thank you for the support. It was real quick, here i hoped it would take a day or two.
Can vary. Depends on how lazy are the lazyass uploaders being on that particular day. :p

Deleted member 1610159

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2019
This looks good, can I ask you which tags are you planning to add? Like Pregnancy,futa,etc.
There might be pregnancy routes later in the game story, but not for now. As for Futa, I think this genre is only for animated or 3d games, as its not possible in real life. but you never know about trans stuff. maybe in future maybe not.
For all other tags, I will let you know in coming times. Hope you keep supporting;)(y)