3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I tried playing, but the font is too small, and the GUI is in Russian. The dev has not made it easy for the player to get comfortable playing.
DevinHesi
Oddly, there isn't much member activity here. :unsure:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Renders look decent. But what type(s) of relationships will MC be offered in this story, will it be a...dating sim (dating more than one girl)? Or a harem (no girl is off the table...an MC's job is collecting all of them path), or a romance (a limited boring path...where MC eventually locked into a single girl relationship, and then is forced to avoid all the others)?

Also, I'd like to suggest to the dev...to consider using a popular gene section format, which many of other popular title's already use. It can be used as a "one stop glance" for finding out if and how a title's kink content will be handled.

As well it can answer many of the same repeated questions that WILL happen in the forms, and it can save the dev time having to repeatedly answer the same questions being posted. And as well avoid damaging misinformation from being spread through out the forms, which can affect the fan base size of a title (more interests, can mean more potential for gaining more paid subs).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

Reactions: Faxe10%

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Not a single response about the future tags, what is avoidable and what is not even though many already asked. That's a big red flag. It would be ideal to be upfront about this stuff because many won't even touch this game with a stick without knowing info. about certain tags and whether or not there are choices present.

Good luck.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not a single response about the future tags, what is avoidable and what is not even though many already asked. That's a big red flag. It would be ideal to be upfront about this stuff because many won't even touch this game with a stick without knowing info. about certain tags and whether or not there are choices present.

Good luck.
You can get as serious as you like but you won't get an answer from a dev that isn't even on the site.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Redemption-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
This may be an interesting story but given the fact that the tiny text is barely readable as there's no proper text box and the developer made graphics his top priority (and yet the lighting over the characters is off, at least outside) I think I'll pass.

BTW the third option in the menu is the prefs, from there you can see where to change language to English, but even so some things will come up in Russian.

Reactions: ahahlberg

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
This may be an interesting story but given the fact that the tiny text is barely readable as there's no proper text box and the developer made graphics his top priority (and yet the lighting over the characters is off, at least outside) I think I'll pass.

BTW the third option in the menu is the prefs, from there you can see where to change language to English, but even so some things will come up in Russian.
Shift+A - Move the 1st slider up to at least 90% and it's readable :) - Press "Bep..." to return.

Reactions: Fantabulous

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What happened? I don't see anything...no links.
I even used the search bar to search for wherever it was moved. What am I missing? Excuse my ignorance for not understanding.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
What happened? I don't see anything...no links.
I even used the search bar to search for wherever it was moved. What am I missing? Excuse my ignorance for not understanding.
You need to stop ignoring SonsOfLiberty Or click the little button (show ignored content/user) that should be somewhere in this thread.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
v0.2 Status Update #4
"Next up are the 18+ animations, where the results aren't particularly impressive yet. So far, only 2 animations have been completed, each 25 seconds long. According to the plan, I still need to create 6-8 more animations."

New content in 0.2:
- 3 new animations

:WaitWhat:

Dec 1, 2023
what is the premise of the plot? it just strange as fuck with little or no explanation as to what is going on or what our role in all of this is. clearly the 3 girls who throw themselves at you straight of the bat are in it together because they are just way too casual with each other(especially the half naked harness mistress and bondage bunny) plus the whole father/auntie fiasco is clearly alot deeper than what very little they talk about it. also alot of the renders that appear in this thread are not present in 0.2 even though they are labelled thay way in the thread.

Fenrir43

Oct 13, 2023
v0.2 Status Update #4
"Next up are the 18+ animations, where the results aren't particularly impressive yet. So far, only 2 animations have been completed, each 25 seconds long. According to the plan, I still need to create 6-8 more animations."

New content in 0.2:
- 3 new animations

:WaitWhat:
Each animation consists of several smaller ones and is also shot from different angles, that's what I meant. Also, the game's size was already too big, so I had to cut down on the existing animations.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Each animation consists of several smaller ones and is also shot from different angles, that's what I meant. Also, the game's size was already too big, so I had to cut down on the existing animations.
Could you please tell what the future tags are planned? Because...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote