5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nyghtflier

Mar 10, 2019
anyone has the originalfile?
This is just a random person combining most (not all, missing Tags 2) of the Cass tag related videos Redmoa's done together into one video, also even cuts out dialogue & plot scenes from the original animations. This isn't new content nor an official release from Redmoa so nobody has the "original file" except the random uploader. If you want the original source quality files then download the vids from the OP post.

Last edited:

joey156

Nov 22, 2019
This is just a random person combining most (not all, missing Tags 2) of the Cass tag related videos Redmoa's done together into one video, also even cuts out dialogue & plot scenes from the original animations. This isn't new content nor an official release from Redmoa so nobody has the "original file" except the random uploader. If you want the original source quality files then download the vids from the OP post.
not related but where is ur tifa signature from?

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
redmoa
Taking A Small Hiatus

Heyo all. Just letting you know that I'll be taking a small hiatus for 1-2 weeks to deal with real life stuff. It's nothing scary or serious, just some real life responsibilities that unfortunately cannot be helped. I'm hoping it won't take more than a week but I'm adding in a chance for 2 weeks just in case.

Also, if you'd like to stay in contact: reminder I have a if you want to drop in and say hi.

That's all. Hope you guys are doing good. I'll be back once I have a good WIP to post for the next project

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes