5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Just a quick warning to everyone there's a scammer using Redmoa's work and selling it on patreon, he's called lolcat27 he's been advertising the shit out of this on DeviantArt and Furry communities with screens and videos from Redmao so heads up and be careful of someone claiming "new patreon account sub to this for the new updates" and pretending to be Redmoa

Reactions: Zukie84 and rf96

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Just a quick warning to everyone there's a scammer using Redmao's work and selling it on patreon, he's called lolcat27 he's been advertising the shit out of this on DeviantArt and Furry communities with screens and videos from Redmao so heads up and be careful of someone claiming "new patreon account sub to this for the new updates" and pretending to be Redmao
and patreon support that?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
and patreon support that?
Yeah its been going on for months noticed it today when he advertised recently on Deviant Art I tried reporting it on patreon but only content creators can take that sort of action with it comes to theft like that.

I did notify Redmoa recently so hopefully he takes it down.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Just a quick warning to everyone there's a scammer using Redmoa's work and selling it on patreon, he's called lolcat27 he's been advertising the shit out of this on DeviantArt and Furry communities with screens and videos from Redmao so heads up and be careful of someone claiming "new patreon account sub to this for the new updates" and pretending to be Redmoa
This guy calling himself Ropez??

Man people will do anything to hang on the coat-tails of successful artist.

Just watched a few Redmoa vids on Youtube. Didn't realize he's getting monster views and a decent sub count now. Must be getting some decent cash money from that now even though he's only ever uploaded 15 videos and none went past a minute. I'm also pretty sure the last Shauntae video on there he uploaded is a SFW continuation of his last NSFW Shauntae animation lol.

Reactions: Qingxf

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Just watched a few Redmoa vids on Youtube. Didn't realize he's getting monster views and a decent sub count now. Must be getting some decent cash money from that now even though he's only ever uploaded 15 videos and none went past a minute. I'm also pretty sure the last Shauntae video on there he uploaded is a SFW continuation of his last NSFW Shauntae animation lol.
Yes that is the patreon the scammer links, hes been using redmoas videos and makes slight edits like flips the screen or shitty watermark.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

2.9 million views, ouch. That's clever to get patrons though.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes