5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

opl000

Jul 1, 2021
Does F95 re-encode the video from original source to h.264? or just share the original?
And In hevc, does it encode the h.264( if F95 re-encode the original to h.264). if so it might be lower quality than h.264 one.

opl000

Jul 1, 2021
These are all encoded with HEVC/H.265, which is the more recent but more efficient encoding system to replace H.264. VLC should definitely be able to play it. I make sure to check all of my interpolations in VLC to make sure they got to 60 FPS and I've never had any trouble playing them.
are there any quality difference between 60fps.ver and 30fps(OP)? i know 60fps has sharp move and less gb. but i saw that 60fps has low bitrate nearly 1/4. are there any degradation in screen quality?
(i'm sorry for asking again;;)

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
are there any quality difference between 60fps.ver and 30fps(OP)? i know 60fps has sharp move and less gb. but i saw that 60fps has low bitrate nearly 1/4. are there any degradation in screen quality?
You do not need to triple post. Just edit your first post if you want to add more to your questions.

High bitrate doesn't necessarily mean better video quality, it also depends on the codec used. A low bitrate video with a higher efficiency codec can look as good or better than a high bitrate video encoded by a more bloated codec.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

opl000

Jul 1, 2021
You do not need to triple post. Just edit your first post if you want to add more to your questions.

High bitrate doesn't necessarily mean better video quality, it also depends on the codec used. A low bitrate video with a higher efficiency codec can look as good or better than a high bitrate video encoded by a more bloated codec.
thanx

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Can someone reupload this to mega or another free user friendly filehoster.

Here are all videos from Redmoa until now, total size: 12gb

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes