5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
"Urqqurqq", I don't know if this is an artist name, a group name or whatever but you should find more of this with this word
Well, with a nickname like that, at least it shouldn't be hard to find.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Alright, I'm trying to sort and make a proper package of all the Patreon Redmoa and obviously some things are missing.

I downloaded all the links and torrent I could find and I was able to retrieve some of the missing thing but not all.

Below in the attachment, I sorted what I'm still missing, with Patreon URL + Screenshot that I need to hunt down and I wonder if someone made a backup of it (since early work was en gfycat or on the Redmoa's Mega account that was nuked, those may be harder to find).

My goal is to find it in original quality if possible as it was posted by Redmoa but if it's not findable, I will probably dig into website like sankaku to get them.

Thanks for your help!

Does anybody have the Velma Dinkley preview?
Also, here's the preview:

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Alright, I'm trying to sort and make a proper package of all the Patreon Redmoa and obviously some things are missing.

I downloaded all the links and torrent I could find and I was able to retrieve some of the missing thing but not all.

Below in the attachment, I sorted what I'm still missing, with Patreon URL + Screenshot that I need to hunt down and I wonder if someone made a backup of it (since early work was en gfycat or on the Redmoa's Mega account that was nuked, those may be harder to find).

My goal is to find it in original quality if possible as it was posted by Redmoa but if it's not findable, I will probably dig into website like sankaku to get them.

Thanks for your help!

Also, here's the preview:
I'll check my HDs. I downloaded a few torrents recently. Also missing I didn't see in your list is some black variants and a few others. Unfortunately some of them I've yet to see even a screenshot let alone vids or gifs or anything.

Reactions: CuirCuir

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I'll check my HDs. I downloaded a few torrents recently. Also missing I didn't see in your list is some black variants and a few others. Unfortunately some of them I've yet to see even a screenshot let alone vids or gifs or anything.
I have a backup plan, I have a script that downloaded everything from Sankaku since most of them where uploaded around 2015 (so it has black variant and such) but I'm not 100 % sure that the old work uploaded here are in the original quality as most website tend to re-encode / resize thing which may lower quality.

Then the sorting will begin, I think I'll divide it by Official Animation, Unofficial (60 FPS unofficial version), Picture/GIF and WIP/Test/Trashed.
Then in subfolder, by games/character, that way people can download exactly what they want (because currently my patreon folder is sorted by Year > Month > Day so a lot of folder are WIP, which may not interest everyone).

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I have a backup plan, I have a script that downloaded everything from Sankaku since most of them where uploaded around 2015 (so it has black variant and such) but I'm not 100 % sure that the old work uploaded here are in the original quality as most website tend to re-encode / resize thing which may lower quality.

Then the sorting will begin, I think I'll divide it by Official Animation, Unofficial (60 FPS unofficial version), Picture/GIF and WIP/Test/Trashed.
Then in subfolder, by games/character, that way people can download exactly what they want (because currently my patreon folder is sorted by Year > Month > Day so a lot of folder are WIP, which may not interest everyone).
Worth a go. When I checked Kemono, I seen the mega links that are dead and wondering if there is a way for the wayback machine to still have a copy somehwere of old Mega files before the links died.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Torrent (last update 2022-05-08)

Alright, did my best to retrieve what I could and try to sort it.

In the torrent is what I got so far. Since some people here are better than me to archive, complete, rename and sort it maybe in a better way than me, here's my part:

Last edited:

spnanon

Mar 9, 2022

Does anyone have Redmoa's long abandoned Cammy White JOE game? It seems to have gotten up to a version 1.0 executable. It was mentioned on his old , but the link is dead. The links for it in his Patreon are dead too. There was a browser version hosted at Lord Aardvark's site, but that link is dead as well.
I found it on an old computer that had stuff saved before the Tumblr purge. Lucky, too, since I'd been searching for a while myself.

DL:

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
I found it on an old computer that had stuff saved before the Tumblr purge. Lucky, too, since I'd been searching for a while myself.

DL:

2018-01-30, the mega links in kemono is dead, thanks for sharing.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes