5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

noob_101

Oct 10, 2018
Download (full) collection: Torrent (up to 2022-05-08)
dose not work
Here's the trick to it: Right click on the "Torrent" then "copy link" then go to your torrent, I use qBittorrent, File --> "Add torrent link" it'll show you selected link, click on "Download/okay/whatever option comes" VOILA!!! It'll open the 22.68GB torrent file to add to your download queue.... Download. :)

If you just click on it, it opens up a wall of text on a new tab.

Hope it works out for you, good luck.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Ok I need some advice. Found an Redmoa torrent circa 2018 that's tumblr based but I'm not sure if it includes any missing files that aren't in any other archives or it's the same old stuff. Anyone seen this before can help me pls?

karanjs

May 18, 2022
sorry to ask but when i download the torrent file and start it says not valid. I use debrid-link i have download other torrents from this site no issue but this one isnt working. please assist if possible. 1653198743512.png

Reactions: Sharkx99

noob_101

Oct 10, 2018
Ok I need some advice. Found an Redmoa torrent circa 2018 that's tumblr based but I'm not sure if it includes any missing files that aren't in any other archives or it's the same old stuff. Anyone seen this before can help me pls?
Checked my files, seems to be an old archive (obviously "2018"), there are matching & missing files (meh!). Your choice if you wanna download & keep it, it's not that large anyway, about 13GB. I'm gonna keep it.

Reactions: sloppy gonzo
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes