5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Noahsvyaz

We can't expect God to do all the work
Donor
Oct 19, 2020
ngl there was more time dedicated to setting up the punchlines than actual sex and good angles
Honestly, this animation is okay. Like I said, the character isn't one of my favorites, but for Redmoa, who actually bothers with a bit of plot, it’s pretty decent. If you want the perfect mix of scenes and dialogue, Cass’s animations are where it’s at. Sure, works that jump straight into the action have their charm, but hey, a bit of variety never hurt anyone :Kappa:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Honestly, this animation is okay. Like I said, the character isn't one of my favorites, but for Redmoa, who actually bothers with a bit of plot, it’s pretty decent. If you want the perfect mix of scenes and dialogue, Cass’s animations are where it’s at. Sure, works that jump straight into the action have their charm, but hey, a bit of variety never hurt anyone :Kappa:

Cass who?

View attachment Cass pizza man.mp4

rocket girl

May 29, 2023
I don't know, I'm not a fan of Redmoa. To me, his work seems formulaic. There are always the same camera angles and some kind of compilation of scenes like a montage.
You spoke my inner thoughts bro, every cartoon has the same angle during sex. . . . And the actions in most cartoons are the same, eerily similar to the formula.

joseph28768

Sep 19, 2024
does anyone know if Redmoa has VR animations of Marie & Callie, Tifa, D.VA, Helen Parr, and Aunt Cass? updated links would be appreciated!

Last edited:

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
Kemono is ineptly run and the site owner/admin is from a certain rogue country. That being said ever since Discord and Gumroad were added they simply put the site on a crawl. Paying for that large data bill isn't helping any matters, with sanctions and all.

Kemono is not the first scraping site to fall nor it will be the last, at least we have F95 for the time being :)

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
Kemono is ineptly run and the site owner/admin is from a certain rogue country. That being said ever since Discord and Gumroad were added they simply put the site on a crawl. Paying for that large data bill isn't helping any matters, with sanctions and all.

Kemono is not the first scraping site to fall nor it will be the last, at least we have F95 for the time being :)
nekohouse.su is a similar site but only for Fantia it seems

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes