huntingshark

Dec 29, 2021
What happened to his Patreon page? Went on it today and saw that it was removed
Probably because of the incest content he makes. I'm surprised they took this long to remove him, now i don't know if he will continue on let's say subscribestar.adult or not, but i think that's the end of him for now at least.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Probably because of the incest content he makes. I'm surprised they took this long to remove him, now i don't know if he will continue on let's say subscribestar.adult or not, but i think that's the end of him for now at least.
It would be a pity if he didn't continue with his works, I love them.

Bway94

Sep 10, 2021
I just read from 3dartcomics that redoxa is going through some major health concerns and is taking some time off and has removed his Patreon temporarily. He will aim to come back once he's well enough. Let's all wish him the best and a speedy recovery!

Bit Bandit

Oct 24, 2020
Anyone out there got further news or more insights as to what happened to redoxa. This is the most recent update from rawly rawls:

Update 8/4/23 to the original post: my news isn’t so good this time. I haven’t heard from Redoxa since my last update. His Discord handle (where we had communicated the most) has been deleted. His email no longer exists, everything I send him bounces back. All I can do now is hope that he’s hanging in there and that his health recovers. I don’t know much about his condition, other than that it is life-threatening. Right now, I’m going to continue to wait for his return. Anything is possible. I’ll give him some time to reappear. I haven’t heard definitively that he’s stopped working, so for now I’ll hope to have my friend and collaborator back soon.

........no news since then.

I really don't get how someone can just go dark like that with no explanation at all, at least to his long term collaborator rawls with whom he has commitments.

I love his work but at this point if he isn't dead, in a coma or mentally incapacitated, he's a real prick in my eyes!

Reactions: BlackDragom3636

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Anyone out there got further news or more insights as to what happened to redoxa. This is the most recent update from rawly rawls:

Update 8/4/23 to the original post: my news isn’t so good this time. I haven’t heard from Redoxa since my last update. His Discord handle (where we had communicated the most) has been deleted. His email no longer exists, everything I send him bounces back. All I can do now is hope that he’s hanging in there and that his health recovers. I don’t know much about his condition, other than that it is life-threatening. Right now, I’m going to continue to wait for his return. Anything is possible. I’ll give him some time to reappear. I haven’t heard definitively that he’s stopped working, so for now I’ll hope to have my friend and collaborator back soon.

........no news since then.

I really don't get how someone can just go dark like that with no explanation at all, at least to his long term collaborator rawls with whom he has commitments.

I love his work but at this point if he isn't dead, in a coma or mentally incapacitated, he's a real prick in my eyes!
It appears stil alive on . Last post Sans titre.jpg

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
where can I download all the parts of the Mothership Wilderness comic and Something in the Water?

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
Oh no:( Is this true?
thats what they are saying on 8muses

lets hope he is alive and well.

Anyone knows if he has finished all 33 chapters of Mothership Wilderness?

Struggle for life is his latest and hopefully not last

Reactions: BlackDragom3636