3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1645714814871.png

Overview:
Lieutenant Chris Parker (MC) resigns from military intelligence when a rescue mission fails miserably and ends in a massacre. Apparently he and his team were betrayed, from their own ranks. Back in private life, he hires as head of security for a large corporation. There he is to ensure the safety of the CEO and her family. This at first sight boring task eventually leads him to a big conspiracy and he begins to understand how all this is connected to the failure of his mission in Afghanistan.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-30
Release Date: 2022-04-30
Developer: edenSin Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Other Games: Candyman - Survival of John Smith
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Attention! Contains some scenes of violence that aren't suitable for everyone.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: ANDROID -
COMPRESSED

Extra: Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1345314_Intro59.jpg 1345313_Intro52.jpg 1345312_Intro47.jpg 1345311_Intro37.jpg 1345310_Intro16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LemonBasil

Jun 30, 2020
Looks interesting and I like the art style.

I'll be back in a few updates to try it out.

Good Luck~!

Reactions: Jaango

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
In the first page description it says on the last line:
" Every decision in life brings some good things and some bad thinks. "
Shouldn't that be "things"?
Picky point, I know. :)

Interesting subject. There is enough sex in other stuff, so I'll give it a try. Thanks for the effort.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Just 100 renders right now so was kinda expected(no sexual content). Well atleast this wasn't a main menu 00000001 alpha release .
From the dev's patreon: "Dating Sim elements with stat and quest progression". Looks like the dev plans to add some sexual content eventually. So unless you really know the dev won't add any sexual content, I think that tag should not apply for this game.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
From the dev's patreon: "Dating Sim elements with stat and quest progression". Looks like the dev plans to add some sexual content eventually. So unless you really know the dev won't add any sexual content, I think that tag should not apply for this game.
Tags always reflect the current content in the game.Since currently there is no sexual content hence the tag once it's added the tag will be removed.Hope this clears it up .

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Tags always reflect the current content in the game.Since currently there is no sexual content hence the tag once it's added the tag will be removed.Hope this clears it up .
Really, like a lot of games are tagged as incest, even though no sexual relations have occurred (yet) between related characters? Or games tagged with multiple endings, but no actual endings in the game yet, because it's not completed? I've seen plenty of games on f95 that had no sexual content in the first release, without getting the tag. I know the general rule is to have tags for something already in the game, but I don't think it should be applied blindly.

Anyways, do what you want in the end, you're just killing the interest in the game for a lot of people with that tag, that's my 2 cents.

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
Hmm, getting some serious Seal team 6 vibes here, which gets me exited to play one of those dudes to kill some terrorist's. I'll give it a try.

• Love
Reactions: GoldenJeT

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
looks nice but why no sexual content games are listed here anyway?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes