VN Ren'Py Abandoned Redwood [v0.08] [edenSin Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Why do people suck so hard at giving summaries? “You have choices, things will happen! OOOooooo!” It’s the same useless crap on every VN that pops up.

Sorry to break it to you, but choices having consequences is not a unique selling point, it’s an expected feature.

Don’t even get me started on the fact it’s a game with no sexual content on f95…

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Really, like a lot of games are tagged as incest, even though no sexual relations have occurred (yet) between related characters? Or games tagged with multiple endings, but no actual endings in the game yet, because it's not completed? I've seen plenty of games on f95 that had no sexual content in the first release, without getting the tag. I know the general rule is to have tags for something already in the game, but I don't think it should be applied blindly.

Anyways, do what you want in the end, you're just killing the interest in the game for a lot of people with that tag, that's my 2 cents.
Well dev has to confirm the tags like incest (it doesn't mean sex it's the theme of the game), multiple endings .This is not the case here so no sexual tag is justified for now .

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Hi folks, this is just a first test version that I posted in another subforum. Reason for this was to find out if it makes sense to develop the "Game" further. Then it was moved from a mod under Games and the comments in the old thread are probably lost. But it doesn't matter, because I'm already working on it to extend my Renpy knowledge.

Of course, 100 renders can't contain much content yet, and it's only the beginning of the intro. I already have a few more stuff ready, but I still have to implement them. The next version will be much more extensive and "explicit" than this one. So just click "Watch" in the upper right corner and wait for an update!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well dev has to confirm the tags like incest (it doesn't mean sex it's the theme of the game), multiple endings .This is not the case here so no sexual tag is justified for now .
How exactly does a developer 'confirm' a 'multiple endings' tag in a new game? Does he provided a notarized affidavit?

Whether the 'no sexual content' tag is justified seems irrelevant. To me, the tag should only be used for games that don't have it and never will. It seems to me that the complete absence of any sexual tags [there are over 50 of them] should be enough to indicate that there is no such content in the game yet.

If the developer is going to use that tag, he should at least provide future tags in the Genre spoiler or at least say that the tag is temporary in the Overview or in the Developer Notes.

At any rate, I won't be downloading this one until I know what's going on. There are others that need my attention right now.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Then it was moved from a mod under Games and the comments in the old thread are probably lost.
if this is what you're referring to then no it's not lost.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Redwood [v0.01] APK -

Jacky850

Mar 7, 2019
I just played the 0.05 version. Looks very good. But does Redwood mean the end of Candyman? :oops::cry:

I like your game style like John Smith and Candyman. But I've only had one story told at Redwood so far. I hope for the next updates. ;)

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Pro tip for any developer if you are making a game and the images you use to show of what your game will look like and what people can expect should not be random images that feature NOT A SINGLE female character, but are instead just some random images of war/soldiers that look about as unappealing as possible and the biggest turn off from the game. Seriously i clicked on this because of the banner which got me intrigued but all i saw after that are just some dudes running around in military outfits.

Hard pass, maybe worth revisiting in like a year.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
looks promising , i will try it !

looks like we started getting new games with no sexual content , they think that if there stories are good and with no sexual content for few updates there games will get more popular... guess what ?!!

Laughing-Villains.jpg

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes