RPGM Reflected on Sapphire [v1.0 Alpha] [BecameMonke]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner RoS.png

Overview:
Story driven RPG about a human girl raised by elves, during the war between humans and elves...
she will have to leave her home and her future husband to fulfill her duty, but who knows if she's ready for it...​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-10
Release Date: 2024-06-09
Developer: BecameMonke
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

sst1.jpg sst2.jpg sst3.jpg sst4.jpg sst5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3723669

Overview:
Story driven RPG about a human girl raised by elves, during the war between humans and elves...
she will have to leave her home and her future husband to fulfill her duty, but who knows if she's ready for it...​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-10
Release Date: 2024-06-09
Developer: BecameMonke
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: GDRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3723763 View attachment 3723764 View attachment 3723766 View attachment 3723767 View attachment 3723768
Looks like a lot of fun, Anna is a cutie and I love cuties. Here's hoping that we can turn Anna into a slut and then a whore/prostitute. Her future Elven husband doesn't seem like he will be able to satisfy this hot human girl. Maybe, she can working in the tavern and have to wear a slutty outfit and endure the molestations and groping of the drunk customers. (my favorite fetish). I have a special fondness for green-eyed, hot, sexy, and slutty redheads.

Wow!! Just saw Anna and Mary "working", this is turning out to be way better than I expected. Great work, guys, keep it up (I know I will). Love the animation and artwork.

As I move deeper into the game: THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING GAME, BY FAR, I LOVE IT!!!!

I'm so glad this isn't a completed game. That means more is on the way. I was wondering if it would be possible for one of the miners to be an unknown brother or an uncle that Anna doesn't know about until after she has sex with them? That would be interesting, wouldn't it??

Last edited:

duzamba

May 1, 2018
Looks like a lot of fun, Anna is a cutie and I love cuties. Here's hoping that we can turn Anna into a slut and then a whore/prostitute. Her future Elven husband doesn't seem like he will be able to satisfy this hot human girl. Maybe, she can working in the tavern and have to wear a slutty outfit and endure the molestations and groping of the drunk customers. (my favorite fetish). I have a special fondness for hot, sexy and slutty redheads.
I guess we could make it a sort of spinoff, it would be fun!...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
*****SPOILER ALERT****** So am I correct that there is only a bad ending? As good as the bad ending was, I would have liked to see a good ending too. Happy prostitute, 10 kids running around, cucked husband. Is there an alternate ending?

duzamba

May 1, 2018
*****SPOILER ALERT****** So am I correct that there is only a bad ending? As good as the bad ending was, I would have liked to see a good ending too. Happy prostitute, 10 kids running around, cucked husband. Is there an alternate ending?
there are two endings for now, it depends on wether you went to the intelligence prison and talked to the man who spoke about the artifact or not(west at the forest, as soon as they leave to get Anna back, before crossing the river)

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Am I missing something or do the cutscenes just not work properly? Like the brief cut-ins through the Soulstone seemed iffy but I didnt think much about it. Then what I THINK is a dancing scene starts for like half a second then just cuts to black for an extended time while music plays. Cant see shit.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ReflectedOnSapphire-1.0Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Rawdoggydogg

Jun 11, 2024
Looks like a lot of fun, Anna is a cutie and I love cuties. Here's hoping that we can turn Anna into a slut and then a whore/prostitute. Her future Elven husband doesn't seem like he will be able to satisfy this hot human girl. Maybe, she can working in the tavern and have to wear a slutty outfit and endure the molestations and groping of the drunk customers. (my favorite fetish). I have a special fondness for green-eyed, hot, sexy, and slutty redheads.

Wow!! Just saw Anna and Mary "working", this is turning out to be way better than I expected. Great work, guys, keep it up (I know I will). Love the animation and artwork.

As I move deeper into the game: THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING GAME, BY FAR, I LOVE IT!!!!

I'm so glad this isn't a completed game. That means more is on the way. I was wondering if it would be possible for one of the miners to be an unknown brother or an uncle that Anna doesn't know about until after she has sex with them? That would be interesting, wouldn't it??
(from patreon) next versión will have a bar mode IMG-20240612-WA0009.jpg

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote