• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Reformation Story I Forgave My Girlfriend for Cheating on Me [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
Wait you can actually return the bitch to where she belongs?

Best game in the universe. Of course, after mine, obviously.

I'll wait for a hero to spoil the endings, though.
Well, basically she trashing her own life, MC desperately tries to save her but she belongs to the stress at heart. Well, cuck-kun really plays with fire over there, her parent is not something you want to involve in real life.

Reactions: Creiz

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Wait you can actually return the bitch to where she belongs?

Best game in the universe. Of course, after mine, obviously.

I'll wait for a hero to spoil the endings, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is NTR avoidable?

"One day, however, an erotic video begins to be sold on the Internet and becomes a hot topic in some circles.
It was a video of his unfaithful girlfriend being fucked. "

this just sounds like hes going to develop a cuckold fetish

Someone spoil the plot. Does he breakup with her, becomes a cuck or whats up ?
Full plot overview in my review.

Only bad endings tag on vndb and no netorase tag. Seems to be only misery ahead.

Big sad :cry:.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Main ending
Damn, son!

You guys know how much I rant and rag on to h-games being nothing but incel-made women humiliation games and shit?

Well the part 2 from this could be the perfect setting for it and I would be A-OK with it. Have her back with the piece of shit and be turned into the absolute subhuman cumrag she deserves to be, while this game's MC doesn't become a cuck kun and finds happiness with another girl that has bigger titties and is shown at the end with a happy family while this bitch is crying in a gutter, holding a kid and pregnant with another.

Now that would be the greatest ending.

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Yeah the protag of this one is surprisingly omitted from S.Atelier's usual Wimpy beta-made pushover TynePene-kuns that typically fill the role in their works. He has an actual spine, and actually gets mad about being disrespected like an actual human being. Imagine that. It's a nice change of pace at the very least. Not their worst work for sure.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes