VN Others Completed Reformation Story I Forgave My Girlfriend for Cheating on Me [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

alainlala1212

Aug 14, 2023
I wish there were many NTR games in which you can take your revenge or find out about the betrayal and break up before being on the looser side.

In the current game, the GF really tried her best not to give in, but in the end, she really was horrible with her BF. I think her behavior was even worst than the bad guy because what she did would be really hurtful to any guy. She worked hard to make the BF believe she loves him and want to stay with him forever and then she betray him and she is played with by the bad guy who sees many other girls beside her, and she doesn't want to be left alone, like what she did to the MC...

And the MC hoping she'll come back to him is pathethic. As a revange, I would have blackmailed her and the other guy and shown the video to her familly.

It would have been the right thing to do from the beginning actually. He was stupid to let her fuck the guy. lol He is a womanizer. What did he expect? lol
Sorry for late reply mate

I can't agree more with you, yes it seems like she will change her mind but all the revelation comes so suddenly, that's just sad. I wish too that you could get revenge in more games, but it seems like atelier sakura's game always end with this kind of situation : you become a loser and that's all. Im not really fan of it honestly

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes