VN Others Completed Reformation Story I Forgave My Girlfriend for Cheating on Me [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Oh, I remember this one. It infuriated me to no end haha. Not because the story was notoriously bad (that it is) but because the mc. I specially hated the closing lines said by this mf, his idiocity is simply beyond any logic. Even hentai logic.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2020
Not to kink-shame, but what the fuck is with all the NTR games lately? I was under the impression that this was a pretty niche and generally disliked fetish, so why are there suddenly so many translated NTR VNs being released these days?

• Angry
Reactions: Kaoshin

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
I wouldn't forgive my girlfriend for cheating on me unless she lets me watch from now on

DThuc12345

Jul 15, 2021
WTF? :D The plot is nearly 86% identical to the recent cosplayer drama in my country. To summary, a cosplayer who cheated on her boyfriend with his best friend was found out by him and broke up. She cheated because the boyfriend didn't fuck her (had dated for 3 months) and fuck his friend just like the plot of the game. After break up, she tried to ruin his reputation by accusing him cheating first (he didn't) (posting fake information on her facebook account, team up with her friends to back her up). The boyfriend forgave his best friend and also teamed up to reveal the truth (messages, texts, photos, etc). In the end, she forced to admit to everyone and post a short, condescending apology to her ex (said he neglected her, etc.). Then, she cried that everyone cyberbully her and her family know, before finally called everyone stupid to follow this drama, stated she was a victim and will focus on her education now on:ROFLMAO: (locked her facebook account by that). Man, I laughed so hard at the drama :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. The game just helps me memorize that. How bizarre can a coincidence be? (from real life to game)

sperella

May 18, 2017
WTF? :D The plot is nearly 86% identical to the recent cosplayer drama in my country. To summary, a cosplayer who cheated on her boyfriend with his best friend was found out by him and broke up. She cheated because the boyfriend didn't fuck her (had dated for 3 months) and fuck his friend just like the plot of the game. After break up, she tried to ruin his reputation by accusing him cheating first (he didn't) (posting fake information on her facebook account, team up with her friends to back her up). The boyfriend forgave his best friend and also teamed up to reveal the truth (messages, texts, photos, etc). In the end, she forced to admit to everyone and post a short, condescending apology to her ex (said he neglected her, etc.). Then, she cried that everyone cyberbully her and her family know, before finally called everyone stupid to follow this drama, stated she was a victim and will focus on her education now on:ROFLMAO: (locked her facebook account by that). Man, I laughed so hard at the drama :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. The game just helps me memorize that. How bizarre can a coincidence be? (from real life to game)
Need name....asking for friend here

Killerbee8967

Jun 10, 2020
Funny part this was my very first vn game I “played “ and was confuse as I was thinking “don’t visual novel have different endings” what am I doing wrong until I realize there only one ending at that point you might as well break up with her in the beginning

Reactions: Adino

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
Funny part this was my very first vn game I “played “ and was confuse as I was thinking “don’t visual novel have different endings” what am I doing wrong until I realize there only one ending at that point you might as well break up with her in the beginning
The rest (or most of) of Atelier Sakura games have different endings. If despite having only one ending you liked the game I recommend the rest of them, there's ntr and also sharing games for you to choose.

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
i give a chance because i was wondering if is diferent from others NTR games but man the "reformation" pat of the name can be cut out tho...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not to kink-shame, but what the fuck is with all the NTR games lately? I was under the impression that this was a pretty niche and generally disliked fetish, so why are there suddenly so many translated NTR VNs being released these days?
If you listen to a few very vocal people that absolutely hate NTR they like to spout that it's unpopular and hated.

Except it isn't.

It's huge in Japan and has gained a lot of popularity in the west over the last couple of years.

Here's the thing you need to remember about the anti ntr lot on here. They say it's hated by the majority except this site has a userbase in the millions, just under 5 million I think, and the people complaining about ntr number about 20. Does 20 sound like a majority to you?

They are very vocal about their hate of it so you'd be forgiven thinking they are but they are barely a fraction of the userbase.

That's not to say everyone else likes it, far from it. While it does have a larger fanbase than the anti ntr crowd will ever admit, the rest are just your average dweller here that don't hate what other people enjoy.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
If you listen to a few very vocal people that absolutely hate NTR they like to spout that it's unpopular and hated.

Except it isn't.

It's huge in Japan and has gained a lot of popularity in the west over the last couple of years.

Here's the thing you need to remember about the anti ntr lot on here. They say it's hated by the majority except this site has a userbase in the millions, just under 5 million I think, and the people complaining about ntr number about 20. Does 20 sound like a majority to you?

They are very vocal about their hate of it so you'd be forgiven thinking they are but they are barely a fraction of the userbase.

That's not to say everyone else likes it, far from it. While it does have a larger fanbase than the anti ntr crowd will ever admit, the rest are just your average dweller here that don't hate what other people enjoy.
Well said, you can also add players whose both into playing NTR and Non-NTR game just like a Bi-sexual person. The fact is that NTR is the most common fetish in Japan, if you noticed most of popular JAV are cuckold and cheating wife theme that is why you can find most NTR game that is well written in Japanese VN games unlike in Western games , there are only few western people that have this kind of fetish

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Girl is a cheating ho that cheats on MC the first chance she gets
MC find sex vids of her online
Girl regrets it, but has to have sex one more time to try to stop the distribution of videos
Girl gets dicked so good that night she breaks up with MC
MC dumb cuck stays hopeful that one day she'll come back to him

Reactions: Lonewolftee
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes