VN Others Completed Reformation Story I Forgave My Girlfriend for Cheating on Me [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Girl is a cheating ho that cheats on MC the first chance she gets
MC find sex vids of her online
Girl regrets it, but has to have sex one more time to try to stop the distribution of videos
Girl gets dicked so good that night she breaks up with MC
MC dumb cuck stays hopeful that one day she'll come back to him
Damn! That almost sounds like.. NTR?!?

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Girl is a cheating ho that cheats on MC the first chance she gets
MC find sex vids of her online
Girl regrets it, but has to have sex one more time to try to stop the distribution of videos
Girl gets dicked so good that night she breaks up with MC
MC dumb cuck stays hopeful that one day she'll come back to him
So the most basic lazy ntr there is well ntr its self is the most laziest genre.

Reactions: rokrad

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
This game is designed to frustrate not only because the protagonist is a precocious ejaculator who can't satisfy his girlfriend, but also because his girlfriend is sleeping with a certain Ryu who's a real jerk.

He's not the biggest asshole of all the NTR games I played, but his character is really unpleasant, and knowing that the MC's girlfriend is dating him and breaking up with the MC after reaching a final orgasm after holding out for 30 minutes without accepting Ryu's advances in the last part of the game.

I've tried several different choices, but you can't help her when she's being blackmailed since her familly is related to the Police and she doesn't want them to know she did such videos (After she breaks up with the main character, if I were him, I would inform her family about the videos. However, Ryu probably deleted the video as promised when she became his girlfriend).

In this game, it seems there are nothing but negative endings no matter what choices you make.

This game follows a stupid hentai logic in which the pretty GF loves her boyfriend but doesn't like sex with him... and she'll easily succumb to Ryu if we let her sleep with him again at the end so that he'll delete the videos.

All the choices offered in the game are bad choices in my opinion... Choices worthy of a loser.

Last edited:

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
"One day, however, an erotic video begins to be sold on the Internet and becomes a hot topic in some circles.
It was a video of his unfaithful girlfriend being fucked. "

this just sounds like hes going to develop a cuckold fetish
It's not feasible; she would be furious if she discovered she was recorded, and you engaged in inappropriate behavior while watching the video. She might believe you were in cahoots with Ryu, capturing a video of her intimate moments with him, leading to a game over scenario, quite ironically.

This game had the potential to be much better. I enjoyed one of the other Atelier Sakura visual novels, but this one left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this was pretty poorly written, even for netorare. It's not just the story itself that has issues, but the VN structure in general. I don't get why they had to give you a bunch of choices that lead to a bunch of mostly pointless mini-endings that don't even give you any H-goodies most of the time. I'd have been ok with it if it added depth to the story and characters, added some extra angles or something... but it's really just there to waste time while you head to the inevitable true ending where she's taken away via the power of dick and zero brain power.

The other annoying thing is that the slut's perspective is not included as part of the VN, you have to go into the gallery and see her side of the scenes, which is the hotest part... and that kind of makes a lot of the VN pointless unless you're into self-inserting as the guy getting his gf stolen. I'm not sure it works well even for those peeps though because everything is way too fast and her fall is way too quick.

Honestly, the only strong point of this particular VN is Nene's design. Dunno about other people but her art just hits a good spot with me, and no, it's not just because her tits are huge. That said, clearly, she sacrificed her brains for her rack. INT was her dump stat and CHA was her main stat and other such silly jokes.

All in all, this is definitely one of Atelier Sakura's weaker releases, even if you ignore the ridiculously misleading title and the equally ridiculous characters. For me, who's main interest in Netorare is the corruption and slutification aspect of it, this thing was very disappointing.

Reactions: Dave 237

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Well, this was pretty poorly written, even for netorare. It's not just the story itself that has issues, but the VN structure in general. I don't get why they had to give you a bunch of choices that lead to a bunch of mostly pointless mini-endings that don't even give you any H-goodies most of the time. I'd have been ok with it if it added depth to the story and characters, added some extra angles or something... but it's really just there to waste time while you head to the inevitable true ending where she's taken away via the power of dick and zero brain power.

The other annoying thing is that the slut's perspective is not included as part of the VN, you have to go into the gallery and see her side of the scenes, which is the hotest part... and that kind of makes a lot of the VN pointless unless you're into self-inserting as the guy getting his gf stolen. I'm not sure it works well even for those peeps though because everything is way too fast and her fall is way too quick.

Honestly, the only strong point of this particular VN is Nene's design. Dunno about other people but her art just hits a good spot with me, and no, it's not just because her tits are huge. That said, clearly, she sacrificed her brains for her rack. INT was her dump stat and CHA was her main stat and other such silly jokes.

All in all, this is definitely one of Atelier Sakura's weaker releases, even if you ignore the ridiculously misleading title and the equally ridiculous characters. For me, who's main interest in Netorare is the corruption and slutification aspect of it, this thing was very disappointing.
YEP! THE TITLE IS HUUUGE LIE

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019

I agree Nene is very cute! But If you like Nene, you'll love this girl : I finished playing this NTR visual novel and I was very pissed off with the ending.. I wish the cuckholded MC would divorce the FMC but we don't know anything, we just start with the FMC side at the end and discover what she did behind our back... the MC have the ability to see when people lies (in the game, the text becomes red) and in the end when the GF tells you "I ONLY love you" the text is red lol

Reactions: jaden_yuki

intlf

Dec 11, 2021
Does anyone know the name of the BGM012 track? (And maybe in general, where to find the track names of a VN?)

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes