Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,606 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 645 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,648 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,537 11.6%
  • Rithe

Votes: 280 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,362 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 40 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 64 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 69 0.5%

• Total voters

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Can't get the Lucine scene. I go to her first at the market, then go straight to her farm, but the game ends after the conversation with purplehair.
Pay attention, the release in F95ZONE it's Public not the Patreon Release. To put it simple:

Public Release (F95ZONE) = v0.05

Patreon Release (for supporters [$$$] of the game) = v0.06

S - Boy

Sep 14, 2020
Thanks, only about 15-20 minutes so far and not a lot of H-content this early on. We're still finishing up some core assets and reworking the story though, so I'd say check back in a couple months if you want a good picture of what our game is all about.
Thanks for heads up, since there's the animation tag so I got intrigued

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Permissions sounds like a system problem but I could probably still point you in the right direction. What OS are you running and what does the dialogue box say?
When I try running the exe it says "Windows cannot access the specific device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the file"

Raife

May 16, 2018
Interesting story so far, with decently well established romance paths (as of 0.6). My one concern is that as a hand-drawn 2D game, it will be very, very tough for the Dev to produce enough content for regular updates.

I _do_ like the setup for alternative paths, which sets this game apart already from _What a Legend_. The latter is absolutely beautiful, in terms of artwork... but the lack of any alternative paths or really meaningful choices kills the player's sense of agency.

It would be nice to include a cheating option... although it looks to me like the Dev favours a harem path... Personally, I tend to find harems either dull or implausible (with certain notable exceptions on this site) -- but we can't have it all.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
When I try running the exe it says "Windows cannot access the specific device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the file"
For some reason you're not set up as the administrator. Are you on a guest account, public computer, or work computer?

although it looks to me like the Dev favours a harem path... Personally, I tend to find harems either dull or implausible (with certain notable exceptions on this site) -- but we can't have it all.
The individual paths are actually going to get narrative priority. If anything I'm kind of worried about how to get the harem ending to fit around those arcs while still telling the same story, but I have an idea in mind for how I'm going to make it all work.

Raife

May 16, 2018
The individual paths are actually going to get narrative priority. If anything I'm kind of worried about how to get the harem ending to fit around those arcs while still telling the same story, but I have an idea in mind for how I'm going to make it all work.
That's good to hear. It's a big challenge, though: the few games where harems seem plausible to me involve highly unusual settings, like the post-zombie apocalypse scenario in _Now and Then_ where social conventions entirely break down in believable ways.

The issue for you is that, having created a fictional culture that clearly anticipates monogamous relationships (you seem to be doing that, anyway) how do you also create a believable set of circumstances that allows the MC to screw _everyone_ without consequences... from the perspective of every woman in the harem?!

That's when harems become farcical: it's one thing to imagine an unusual situation where a couple women tolerate a poly amorous relationship... say, because the two women like each other (and the MC) a great deal. It's another thing entirely to imagine a large community of women trashing social mores and getting together with a man and a bunch of other women who they might hate.

But my view tends to be an outlier... most people seem to like the idea of even absurd, implausible harems. To my mind, though, harems usually tend to be incompatible with compelling NPCs/women characters... it necessitates that all the women involved make unrealistic moral and personal compromises.

Personally, it makes more sense to me to pursue individual stories with cheating options... or a few 2-3 way relationships, rather than the MC+all the women in the village. That is, in part, because the mere existence of the harem option undermines the strength and power of the female characters' feelings and agency.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
That's good to hear. It's a big challenge, though: the few games where harems seem plausible to me involve highly unusual settings, like the post-zombie apocalypse scenario in _Now and Then_ where social conventions entirely break down in believable ways.

The issue for you is that, having created a fictional culture that clearly anticipates monogamous relationships (you seem to be doing that, anyway) how do you also create a believable set of circumstances that allows the MC to screw _everyone_ without consequences... from the perspective of every woman in the harem?!

That's when harems become farcical: it's one thing to imagine an unusual situation where a couple women tolerate a poly amorous relationship... say, because the two women like each other (and the MC) a great deal. It's another thing entirely to imagine a large community of women trashing social mores and getting together with a man and a bunch of other women who they might hate.

But my view tends to be an outlier... most people seem to like the idea of even absurd, implausible harems. To my mind, though, harems usually tend to be incompatible with compelling NPCs/women characters... it necessitates that all the women involved make unrealistic moral and personal compromises.

Personally, it makes more sense to me to pursue individual stories with cheating options... or a few 2-3 way relationships, rather than the MC+all the women in the village. That is, in part, because the mere existence of the harem option undermines the strength and power of the female characters' feelings and agency.
I mean it would make sense if the mc founds a kingdom and then makes the harem. It would be believable that way not if he stays a random villager

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No. On my computer. Running as Administrator leads to the same error
Unpack a new set of the game to just your C drive in its on folder and try running it from there.

If this fails then disconnect from the internet and turn off your antivirus program and try it again.

If this all fails then you have a computer or OS problem.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Escape Sauce Do you plan to put your game on Steam as early access?
I'm leaning towards trying a full release on Steam instead of early access, but I'm not sure yet. I've heard from other devs that their requirements for visual novels are a bit more strict than other adult games, so it may have to be a sanitized version where all of the H-scenes need to be patched back in. Since it's only me and the artist working on the game, making two separate versions like that could bog progress down too much. Either way I want to get a lot further into the story before we take a serious look at it.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I'm leaning towards trying a full release on Steam instead of early access, but I'm not sure yet. I've heard from other devs that their requirements for visual novels are a bit more strict than other adult games, so it may have to be a sanitized version where all of the H-scenes need to be patched back in. Since it's only me and the artist working on the game, making two separate versions like that could bog progress down too much. Either way I want to get a lot further into the story before we take a serious look at it.
I don't think it has to be non-H? I'm fairly certain Seeds of Chaos counts as a visual novel, and there's plenty of explicit stuff in the steam version of that.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I don't think it has to be non-H? I'm fairly certain Seeds of Chaos counts as a visual novel, and there's plenty of explicit stuff in the steam version of that.
My understanding is they're inconsistent with what they do and don't let through.

Reactions: belovedeggs
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes