Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,618 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 645 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,651 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,539 11.6%
  • Rithe

Votes: 280 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,363 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 41 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 64 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 70 0.5%

• Total voters

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
yeaa this is really slow. im not talking about lack of sex scenes. each update can be played in only a a couple of minutes and its mostly reused assets. i get the they are making or reworking previous scenes but i think its better if they focuses on finishing what they have and then fully focuse on new content instead of spliting their attention

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My balls are so blue right now...
yeaa this is really slow. im not talking about lack of sex scenes. each update can be played in only a a couple of minutes and its mostly reused assets. i get the they are making or reworking previous scenes but i think its better if they focuses on finishing what they have and then fully focuse on new content instead of spliting their attention
Why-o-why does everyone wants it NOW.

Please let the artist do there own thing.

If its to slow for you come back in a year or two then try the VN.

Remember you are getting it for free here so please tone it down on your complaining about to slow.

Aug 24, 2018

Remember you are getting it for free here so please tone it down on your complaining about to slow.
Actually I don't mind waiting, I just don't really like cliff hanger personally.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020

I didn't say that i want it now and i can't make the artist do anything no matter what i say. some of you guys are so defensive.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
This one is looking amazing! But only 211MB? Is enough content packed in already?

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
The art style looks awesome, holding out for updates but I'm looking forward to trying this.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
i get the they are making or reworking previous scenes but i think its better if they focuses on finishing what they have and then fully focuse on new content instead of spliting their attention
Kind of hard to explain without a long winded technical explanation but the tl;dr reason is that if we move forward in the story without finishing our core assets, we'll go slower in the long run because we'll have to do our work twice. There's obvious things like placeholder assets taking time, but also less obvious things like spending time rewriting huge parts of the script to support new variable handling and sprite systems. We're looking at slow updates until we finish the prologue in version 0.10, at which point we can focus on cranking out 1-3 full gallery scenes per month and really get the plot moving forward.

I will say I'm pretty happy that our biggest complaint so far is that the game kicks ass and we're not making it fast enough though.

no CHEATs so far yet ??
Not yet, it's probably just going to be a gallery unlock code. Since you brought it up I'll go ahead and toss it into the next update.

Jun 6, 2018
Kind of hard to explain without a long winded technical explanation but the tl;dr reason is that if we move forward in the story without finishing our core assets, we'll go slower in the long run because we'll have to do our work twice. There's obvious things like placeholder assets taking time, but also less obvious things like spending time rewriting huge parts of the script to support new variable handling and sprite systems. We're looking at slow updates until we finish the prologue in version 0.10, at which point we can focus on cranking out 1-3 full gallery scenes per month and really get the plot moving forward.

I will say I'm pretty happy that our biggest complaint so far is that the game kicks ass and we're not making it fast enough though.

Not yet, it's probably just going to be a gallery unlock code. Since you brought it up I'll go ahead and toss it into the next update.

TY

D

Deleted member 59977

I do not get the point of comments like these. This is a forum and there is a chat feature for a reason. If people do not like an aspect of the game they should be free to express their opinion. I can say the same thing to you - if you dont like reading the complaints, do not read the comments. You just need the front page to access the download/patreon links.

Even if people are getting the game for free the complaints can still be valid and I think having comments where people express their opinion even if it is negative is better than having no discussion. Not everything needs to be a circlejerk.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I do not get the point of comments like these. This is a forum and there is a chat feature for a reason. If people do not like an aspect of the game they should be free to express their opinion. I can say the same thing to you - if you dont like reading the complaints, do not read the comments. You just need the front page to access the download/patreon links.

Even if people are getting the game for free the complaints can still be valid and I think having comments where people express their opinion even if it is negative is better than having no discussion. Not everything needs to be a circlejerk.
Well that makes 2 of us with your post now.

• Angry
Reactions: Boldano and Dvvalin

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Ive tried almost every combination and havent gotten the one with the mc falling on top of the 'sister' Eryn. Are the screen shots from version .07?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Yeah, all of the screenshots on here are from 0.07 with the new sprites & artwork
That includes the blacksmith's workshop?, it seems incomplete yet. I voted for Eryn, for a main character NPC that literally lives with MC playable she's like a complete mystery yet. Family, friendship, relations (i mean it, a beauty like that without any pretenders?), likes, dislikes... More than just "hentai" content... Even if this is an adult game is still a VN. I praise the way you decided to work, it reflects pure quality.

Reactions: Escape Sauce
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes