Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,631 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 646 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,654 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,539 11.6%
  • Rithe

Votes: 280 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,368 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 41 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 65 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 70 0.5%

• Total voters

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No its needed, looks like the old patch works with 0.4 and up though
Well that is funny then, I downloaded the new update and started a new game without the patch and was able to have them brother and sister.

The download I got had the patch already in it so is why I did not need it, thanks for the heads up on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
I'm enjoying this so far, both the art and the writing. I don't mind a slower pace when the setting and story grab me (which this has so far). Couple of things though; (ooohh, here we go!)

The scene on day 2 where you're having a drink with Raisa, an option where you can either "Tell her what she wants to hear (dom)" or "Maybe I should apologize (sub)" pops up. Is the dom/sub tags for Raisa or for Biorn? I assume they're for Biorn, where the first option is Biorn doms Raisa, with the second option being Raisa doms Biorn, but both paths read like you're being kind of submissive. Which half got me thinking maybe the (dom) and (sub) tags are aimed at Raisa, not Biorn (ie: "Tell her what she wants to hear (Raisa dom)" and "Maybe I should apologize (Raisa sub)". I'm probably overthinking it, but I have seen this sometimes written to mean one way, and other times to mean the other, which leads to my confusion.
TBH, the main reason I'm posting this bit is, because of the above, I cracked open the script file (Hello to you too!) to have a look at the variables for that selection, and noticed that option one (dom) sets "day002_raisa_dom = True" and option two (sub) sets "day002_creek_dom = False" (note one says raisa, the other says creek). This might be exactly what you meant to do, I just though it odd that it's not the same variable with a straight true/false setting.

Second bit is a (very) mild critique. Day one, when Biorn and Eryn undress before bathing, their sprites are facing each other, making me think "Ok, they're fine seeing each other naked". Then on day two, Eryn specifically indicates that she doesn't want Biorn seeing her naked (close/cover your eyes), which conflicts with the first impression from day one. I'd suggest perhaps making the undressing sprites on day one face away from each other, just to indicate that they're not watching each other strip.

Either way, good luck and stay classy.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I'm enjoying this so far, both the art and the writing. I don't mind a slower pace when the setting and story grab me (which this has so far). Couple of things though; (ooohh, here we go!)

The scene on day 2 where you're having a drink with Raisa, an option where you can either "Tell her what she wants to hear (dom)" or "Maybe I should apologize (sub)" pops up. Is the dom/sub tags for Raisa or for Biorn? I assume they're for Biorn, where the first option is Biorn doms Raisa, with the second option being Raisa doms Biorn, but both paths read like you're being kind of submissive. Which half got me thinking maybe the (dom) and (sub) tags are aimed at Raisa, not Biorn (ie: "Tell her what she wants to hear (Raisa dom)" and "Maybe I should apologize (Raisa sub)". I'm probably overthinking it, but I have seen this sometimes written to mean one way, and other times to mean the other, which leads to my confusion.
TBH, the main reason I'm posting this bit is, because of the above, I cracked open the script file (Hello to you too!) to have a look at the variables for that selection, and noticed that option one (dom) sets "day002_raisa_dom = True" and option two (sub) sets "day002_creek_dom = False" (note one says raisa, the other says creek). This might be exactly what you meant to do, I just though it odd that it's not the same variable with a straight true/false setting.

Second bit is a (very) mild critique. Day one, when Biorn and Eryn undress before bathing, their sprites are facing each other, making me think "Ok, they're fine seeing each other naked". Then on day two, Eryn specifically indicates that she doesn't want Biorn seeing her naked (close/cover your eyes), which conflicts with the first impression from day one. I'd suggest perhaps making the undressing sprites on day one face away from each other, just to indicate that they're not watching each other strip.

Either way, good luck and stay classy.
It's meant to be a MC as the dom route, but that whole scene is going to be rewritten. The creek_dom varaiable was a typo, and as of v0.07 there's a totally different system for tracking variables that's a lot easier to keep up with. They all just have generic names now and are declared false en masse on boot so we don't have issues with saves from old versions not working or crashes in the replay gallery.

Totally agree on the creek scene too. Now that we have poseable sprites we updated the scene to have them both covering up, but that whole sprite animation is a placeholder for a future render.

01.png

02.png

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
my anti virus says ist a virus, all time a will start the game, my pc freezes..
The links here on F95 should be safe, mega is my original link and the rest are from the site upload team. Version 0.06 was the last build I did with an older version of RenPy that has been known to throw false positives on some antivirus software when you use a custom icon for the exe file. The latest version of RenPy fixed the problem, so all of my builds version 0.07 and up shouldn't give any more issues.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The links here on F95 should be safe, mega is my original link and the rest are from the site upload team. Version 0.06 was the last build I did with an older version of RenPy that has been known to throw false positives on some antivirus software when you use a custom icon for the exe file. The latest version of RenPy fixed the problem, so all of my builds version 0.07 and up shouldn't give any more issues.
I'm having this issue in this 2 scenes of the game, it doesn't matter if graphics are on smooth with 4d3d3d3d disabled, the screen blink with the particles moving... In the bath scene if text is skipped with CTRL during that doesn't blink. Those are the only issues i experiment in v0.06
Captura de pantalla_2021-08-04_02-32-15.png
Captura de pantalla_2021-08-04_02-32-15.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Escape Sauce

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I'm having this issue in this 2 scenes of the game, it doesn't matter if graphics are on smooth with 4d3d3d3d disabled, the screen blink with the particles moving... In the bath scene if text is skipped with CTRL during that doesn't blink. Those are the only issues i experiment in v0.06
Weird, it looks like the transparency mask on the particles isn't working for some reason and it's just blocking everything behind it. I'll see if I can figure it out. Worst case scenario I'll just add an option to disable those effects.

Voccoro33

Feb 15, 2021
I'm loving this game specially the eryn character and how the routine everyday works with her. Congrats to the dev

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Man, there isn't much there yet, but I liked it. It caught me.
I'm loving this game specially the eryn character and how the routine everyday works with her. Congrats to the dev
Thanks, we're trying to put a lot of effort into the world and characters.

any news about the next release?
Nothing exciting yet but we're still on track for a release within the next few weeks. I found out a shortcut I took with positioning layers on the screen was causing major performance issues and even crashes for some players, so I've been going through and manually positioning things the right way but it's really boring and takes forever. While I'm doing that I'm also re-saving every image as a lossless .webm file instead of a .png to cut file sizes in half. It's one of those things that's really time consuming and goes unnoticed, but it needs to be done. We did finish updating all of the character sprites to the new poseable system and added the rest of the pregnancy morphs for everyone though. We also reworked & beautified the rest of the character's faces.

Lucine.png

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes