Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,631 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 646 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,655 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,540 11.6%
  • Rithe

Votes: 280 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,368 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 41 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 65 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 70 0.5%

• Total voters

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Does the incest patch still work with the newest version?
If you're only bothered about incest content then there wouldn't be much point playing the update as the only new scenes are:

Finished existing Lucine animated H-Scene (Added second loop of animation)
Finished existing Lucine animated H-Scene (Additional rendering & details)

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Everything about this game is great, except the length. If this is what 14 months of development looks like I guess I'll have to wait at least a couple years before it's worthwhile.
I wouldn't worry too much for now. The devs explained that a lot of base work had to be completed in order to be used in future updates and through the rest of the game and that it would pick its pace. Still, this kind artwork always takes time.
If read some previous posts from the devs in the thread you'll know what kind of stuff exactly.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
game looks nice but is it normal that I can't hear even a background music o r a sound? is it completely mute? computer voice reading is really embarassing to hear

Dahsar

Sep 12, 2020
I have to assume and hope the H-Scenes are properly animated? The art looks fantastic but i dont like these kinds of games without some animation, id might as well ready H Manga at that point

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I have to assume and hope the H-Scenes are properly animated? The art looks fantastic but i dont like these kinds of games without some animation, id might as well ready H Manga at that point
Yep, we have a fully animated h-scene with Lucine in this version if you want to take a look. We may tweak the visual style a tiny bit as we go, but we're doing full old school animation with hand drawn frames. It takes more time but the artist and I both think it gives a better look than live2d or other simple motion graphics.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Pretty nice artstyle, truth be told. When looking through the preview screenshots, at Raisa talking about playing a 'little game', I could only hope its a strip game of some sort.
It probably isn't, since I don't see any sign of that in the changelogs, but a random nobody can dream that every game will have an interactable strip game, right?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Love the art,, although the river scene on third day, kinda went wonky when washing her back. Seems promising so far, looking forward to more and as long as there is no non-con added, I think I will become a patron for the game.

Kokoronexus

Jul 28, 2018
I love art and narrative so far, the amount of possible options intrigues me (lena and "step-brother" or "step-father") I will start supporting patreon, hopefully the next updates will be in a shorter period, great job by the way

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes