Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,645 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 646 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,659 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,541 11.6%
  • Rithe

Votes: 280 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,372 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 41 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 66 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 70 0.5%

• Total voters

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Yeap, I know...
but I would rather wait longer for a larger update than dropper content.
Same here. I’ll demo early releases like these just to see if it’s something I want to keep my eye on or not (this one is). But I’ll usually not replay the game until it’s (hopefully) completed. Or has received content that I just don’t feel like I can wait to see lol.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Great art, but the artist is the game Devs GF i think. So there's no way he's pushing her to meet deadlines. This games incoming abandoned tag will prove the rule, 'don't mix business with pleasure'.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
I'm not going to lie, I feel a little betrayed seeing the changelog mention things like adding pregnancy sprites and the like, and to discover the game only has a single hand job so far. Feels like putting the cart before the horse.

Reactions: Enreso

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
I like the art and decided to give support to developers, so joined their patreon as I think that more supporters may help in expedite the work. It is true that many contents (including the ones I like the most) are not yet in the game, but I'm confident that situation will improve soon as I think hand drawn games are slower at the beginning because of the assets and all the difficulties in starting-up something new. Hope anyway to see soon more lewd scenes. In some months will evaulate if to continue to support

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
Which main character are you most interested in so far?
Any ideas which are the best girl?
  • Eryn
  • Lena
  • Lucine
  • Raisa
  • Rithe

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That was... annoyingly short. Figured v0.07 would be 7 updates worth of content, didn't even get past the prologue. Looks great but that was incredibly disappointing, just as i was getting into gear and invested the content wall appears, ending my fun with a fart and a fizzle. 10 months since first release and this is all there is? Not a good sign, i'll throw this one in the 'come back in a year' pile.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes