Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,652 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 646 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,661 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,542 11.5%
  • Rithe

Votes: 281 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,372 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 41 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 67 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 71 0.5%

• Total voters

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
...no news since a while...last patreon post was at beginning November. Understood next update may have more contents than previous ones, but this silence is warrying me...

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
...no news since a while...last patreon post was at beginning November. Understood next update may have more contents than previous ones, but this silence is warrying me...
Devs posted on Patreon (October, 17th) that they should present a "beefy release" in about 45 days. That will be version 0.09, but they will still be adding core assets to the game until version 0.10, which will complete the prologue. Guessing we'll have more news next week...

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Been busy trying to get a few things working so we can get the release out before the end of the month and haven't made time to do a devlog yet. We're still finishing up an animated h-scene with Raisa and added a bunch of new things like pictures showing the toggleable content in the menu. It's going to be a pretty good release. I'll go ahead and put a devlog together

Reactions: bmberman

swagfiend

Aug 9, 2017
Pregnancy with no vaginal sex tag?
Divine conception? Or does a character already start out pregnant?
Probably not added yet, which means the tag shouldn't be there, as only content in the game can be added to the tag list.

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Been busy trying to get a few things working so we can get the release out before the end of the month and haven't made time to do a devlog yet. We're still finishing up an animated h-scene with Raisa and added a bunch of new things like pictures showing the toggleable content in the menu. It's going to be a pretty good release. I'll go ahead and put a devlog together
Yes please...when we don't hear a developer for a while we thin something is going wrong...as I'm a pteron supporter I was expecting some sign of life :LOL:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Interesting.... Noted...
But will not play now. Waiting for more contents

Is it a slowburn game ?? If yes, bummer

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Interesting.... Noted...
But will not play now. Waiting for more contents

Is it a slowburn game ?? If yes, bummer
Slowburn games usually are the ones who are more focused on the writing and the story of the game, while the writing of this game is...fine, not very amazing, the game focuses more on the story instead.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Absolutely gorgeous artstyle. Will love to give this a proper try once its a little longer. :)

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I know it's early days yet, but I find the art in this game really nice, and I'm just wondering - does the male main character have a decent personality or is he pretty generic/boring/forgettable (so far)?

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
Does anyone have the patch for the new Patreon version (0.9)? The one on the usual sites doesn't work with this version anymore...

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Pregnancy with no vaginal sex tag?
Divine conception? Or does a character already start out pregnant?
For now there are pregnancy morphs for the characters viewable in the sprite viewer, but it won't be in the story for a little while though.

Escape Sauce can we have the patchlog please?
I'll add that to the post later on today.

no new animated scenes?
The new animated h-scene with Raisa is in the 0.09 supporter release.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes