Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,652 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 646 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,662 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,542 11.5%
  • Rithe

Votes: 281 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,372 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 41 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 67 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 71 0.5%

• Total voters

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Did I just make terrible choices, or are there NO sex scenes yet?
There's an animated HJ scene with Lucine and 0.09 has a new animated footjob scene with Raisa. You may want to wait until version 0.10 though.

are there gonna me mfm threesomes or just mff threesomes
So far just MFF is planned, but we've got nothing against adding in MFM if there's demand for it as long as it doesn't cross into NTR territory.

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
There's an animated HJ scene with Lucine and 0.09 has a new animated footjob scene with Raisa. You may want to wait until version 0.10 though.

So far just MFF is planned, but we've got nothing against adding in MFM if there's demand for it as long as it doesn't cross into NTR territory.
Don't forget about Eryn

Reactions: Unknown_Beta

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
For now there are pregnancy morphs for the characters viewable in the sprite viewer, but it won't be in the story for a little while though.
Be honest, how long is "a little while" going to be? For many devs, "a lttile while" is over a year and counting. You may mean it, and I'll be quite happy if so. If not, rip that bandage off, tell us it's 6 months out. The truth is a bitter medicine.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Be honest, how long is "a little while" going to be? For many devs, "a lttile while" is over a year and counting. You may mean it, and I'll be quite happy if so. If not, rip that bandage off, tell us it's 6 months out. The truth is a bitter medicine.
Can't really say to be honest. The artist and I have been learning and building out the core art assets and game systems until this point, so we haven't been able to put as much dev time into moving the story forward as we would like. We're almost completely done with all of that though so things are going to be moving a lot faster after version 0.10 is released. We also both work full time jobs, but if this game blows up enough for us to quit we'd both much rather be doing this for a living.

wvjkwzkq

Nov 16, 2017
Escape Sauce I was poking around in the code and I think I've found a bug. In the cooking scene with Eryn, if MC agrees, it sets variable 007 but if MC disagrees, it unsets variable 006. I think these should both be 007.

Reactions: Escape Sauce

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
damn this looks nicely drawn like a real anime series! i dont play 2D games very often but this looks really thougtout, solid and professional. girls look all nice too (my fav is lucine ^^) its just unfortunate for me that i am not into male mc games that much and especially not into games which are centred around a young, good looking guy. BUT thats just my own problem and taste. i still wish this game all the best of luck. and i hope many honour your drawings seems like you put a lot of time and energy into them! <3

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How is going for multiple women gonna work? Only played for about 10-20 min but it seems you have to pigeon hole yourself into 1 girl since they keep flinging themselves at you and its like ... X or Y/Z.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
damn this looks nicely drawn like a real anime series! i dont play 2D games very often but this looks really thougtout, solid and professional. girls look all nice too (my fav is lucine ^^) its just unfortunate for me that i am not into male mc games that much and especially not into games which are centred around a young, good looking guy. BUT thats just my own problem and taste. i still wish this game all the best of luck. and i hope many honour your drawings seems like you put a lot of time and energy into them! <3
You into ugly bastard or something

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm, bookmarked. Mc's name is kinda off though.
I can't stop myself from thinking it's Bjorn, which is how it's supposed to be pronounced i believe.

Reactions: ThompsonBalo

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
new uptade when?
We're aiming for late February, the next release is a pretty big one. We're adding a ton of story events & renders to the existing timeline of the game including a new H-scene.

Dev is probably not a Scandinavian, yeah Bjorn would be the right written version of that name, Bjorn or Björn.
It's pronounced the same, just swapped the letter to give it more of a high fantasy feel.

How is going for multiple women gonna work? Only played for about 10-20 min but it seems you have to pigeon hole yourself into 1 girl since they keep flinging themselves at you and its like ... X or Y/Z.
Without dropping any spoilers, I'll say that the harem pathway will make more sense after the prologue.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes