Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 8,206 57.2%
  • Lena

Votes: 678 4.7%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,764 12.3%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,607 11.2%
  • Rithe

Votes: 301 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,534 10.7%
  • Aline

Votes: 56 0.4%
  • Aina

Votes: 25 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 77 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 95 0.7%

• Total voters

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
God damn, this game is beautiful. Story is interesting enough to keep you engaged. Characters have lovely designs. Incest is fairly well paced. I like it. I hope the game does get a regular updates. If it does, I will be more than happy to chip in.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Sadly Patreon sees it otherwise. Seriously, shaming on incest is like shaming gay people but that is thankfully at least in "most" countries accepted by now. But mankind still has a long way to go when it comes to accepting other world views.
only in your opinion, and since we all seem to have the right to free speech - that is all crap - it's the governments that accept it to get votes note the majority of people

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So if you don't like BDSM and thus skip Raisa, does she now end up with someone else?
when you pick Eryn to take to the festival does that also mean you can add the other three - Lena Lucine and Raisa later?
also the effigys where are they?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, sorry to ask this. But, do we need an iPatch upgrade? I try to use also search, but i just dont understand if the iPatch, is universal, or if we need an update. I've paused the game for a few updates now, but I still don't understand if we need an update or not.
Thank you

Mar 29, 2023
Lucine: "If people would just follow what they feel instead of thinking too hard, the world would be much less complicated."
I very much disagree with this lmao. If people follow their feelings without thinking about consequences, then the world would be much MORE complicated, since people tend to covet things they shouldn't. And if they act upon it instead of restraining themselves... well, you can imagine the rest xD

Reactions: BGRW2020

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Damn, i have a story very similiar to this one, but you executed it much better than me. I loved the story, the simple, but fluid, gameplay and the art, man, the art is so cool with many variations. Loved the game. Kudos! Keep the good work, dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kerre_22

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Damn, i have a story very similiar to this one, but you executed it much more better than me. I loved the story, the simple, but fluid, gameplay and the art, man, the art is so cool with many variations. Loved the game. Kudos! Keep the good work, dev.
If you want rly good story - play Elvensang, and this one on level of Randel Tales or Knightly Passions.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes