Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 8,209 57.2%
  • Lena

Votes: 678 4.7%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,764 12.3%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,607 11.2%
  • Rithe

Votes: 301 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,534 10.7%
  • Aline

Votes: 56 0.4%
  • Aina

Votes: 25 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 77 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 95 0.7%

• Total voters

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I had given up on this game, but sounds like a sex scene with Eryn was finally added. I will give it one more try, hope I'm not disappointed.

Edit: I was disappointed! Nothing in my save game. Restarted and skipped through making all pro Eryn choices and only got a handjob. What a fuckging blue balling game and waste of great art style!
After the handjob and she is going back to her room, he doesn't let her take his shirt and that's when she jumps his boner. If he let's her take the shirt, then the story ends.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Updates are coming out much faster now. We technically started in 2021 but from 2022 to 2023 we scrapped 90% of the old art and remade everything for version 0.10.
View attachment 3967010
From 0.11 to 0.16 we were both working on it part time, but as of July we're doing this full time now. We're expecting to finish at the tail end of next year so we can move on to our next game which is going to be a kind of a multi-generational swashbuckling aristocratic fantasy air pirate game with VN and combat mechanics.
Old art was better, lol. This particular picture, at least

In your boots, I wouldn't expect to finish it by the tail end of next year. Never happens with games like this. Unless there's like 2 more arcs and that's it for the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Modmulefung

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Old art was better, lol. This particular picture, at least
This was MC & Eryn.
Untitled-2.jpg

screenshot0004.png

In your boots, I wouldn't expect to finish it by the tail end of next year. Never happens with games like this. Unless there's like 2 more arcs and that's it for the game
We're going with a basic 3 act structure. The village was act-1, Pyre is act-2, then we wrap everything up in act-3. We're adding 1-2 animated h-scenes and 3000-5000 words to the story per month, so by this time next year we're looking at a game with 20-30 animated h-scenes and 5-6 hours of gameplay. Add to that another few months to finish up the endings and we could be wrapping up Nov or Dec. In reality something will come up and it'll probably be closer to the following Feb or April but that's the rough timeline at least.

uncesor ???
Make sure this is disabled under video settings. It should be disabled by default.

screenshot0003.jpg

freezingsama

Feb 8, 2024
guess I'll try it out after I saw the cheat code to see if there's anything for the one I like

and RIP, unfortunate that the ones I like have nothing at all, guess I'll come back in a few months

Last edited:

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
This was MC & Eryn.
View attachment 3967585

View attachment 3967590

We're going with a basic 3 act structure. The village was act-1, Pyre is act-2, then we wrap everything up in act-3. We're adding 1-2 animated h-scenes and 3000-5000 words to the story per month, so by this time next year we're looking at a game with 20-30 animated h-scenes and 5-6 hours of gameplay. Add to that another few months to finish up the endings and we could be wrapping up Nov or Dec. In reality something will come up and it'll probably be closer to the following Feb or April but that's the rough timeline at least.

Make sure this is disabled under video settings. It should be disabled by default.

View attachment 3967564
Did the lucine scene get scrapped? I can't seem to trigger it anymore both options just need up with no scene triggering for her.I am talking about the scene which used to be there when you helped her with the fence.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
who can you knock up?
Eryn, kinda sorta? She is the only sex scene where you finish inside. The cross-sectional has her ovaries tingle, so....you can sort of imagine it is implied that maybe MAYBE she's getting impregnated. Guess you'll find out by end game.

Lena does a sex scene, but MC pulls out for the finish.

Nobody else has a sex scene, HJs, TJs, & BJs only.

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of Refuge of Embers with the incest patch to v0.17a.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

mojidang

Apr 3, 2018
I don't understand why you are upset, you got cucked out of what you wanted; isn't that what you cucks are in to?
idk about others NTR enjoyers. But personally I'm just into seeing the MC getting cucked. I just want to see the pain and humiliation of others.

1724680237399.png

mackahaye

Jun 6, 2023
For now the plan is to have dom/sub flavor options in Raisa's route, and also in the route of another character that will be introduced after the prologue. That's probably going to look like dialogue choices that favor dom or sub outcomes, and each of those choices will add or subtract from a hidden variable that tracks what choices you've made. That variable will unlock different flavors of h-scenes and different lines of dialogue. That's about the extent of it though, and the endings of the character arcs won't be wildly different based on that system. We're also not planning to go super dark with it, just some light BDSM type stuff.
I wouldn't mind a little more dom/sub paths, especially with the sister, with the sister being the dom :)

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes