Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 8,210 57.2%
  • Lena

Votes: 678 4.7%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,764 12.3%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,607 11.2%
  • Rithe

Votes: 301 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,534 10.7%
  • Aline

Votes: 56 0.4%
  • Aina

Votes: 25 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 77 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 95 0.7%

• Total voters

Dummy256

Jan 28, 2018
New cowgirl scene is awesome. This is the content I've been waiting for!
Also can't help but notice that Evana now has Term parameter in gallery section. Does this mean Mommy gets
impregnated too in future? I'm sooo looking forward to it if that's the case!

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I was thinking the same thing but to be fair he/she/it is only making like 700 a month so i don't think this is his/her/it full time job
Me and the artist are going all in and started doing this full in July. This art style will always be slow compared to 3dcg or more cel shaded drawing styles but now things have started to speed up a lot.

0.17a ... there is weird text on eryn face and it's always got error a day after lucine's handjob
Just some issues from sprite changes that are fixed in version 0.18. If you hit ignore on the crash with Lucine it should get past it with no issues to your save but IIRC it'll happen a second time, it's looking for a texture that was renamed.

New cowgirl scene is awesome. This is the content I've been waiting for!
Also can't help but notice that Evana now has Term parameter in gallery section.
Pregnancy is planned for Evana

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Does this game still lack a quest/mission tracker?
Yes, but right now it looks like the journal should be in the game around v0.20 or v0.21. Since it's a VN it won't be a traditional mission tracker but we'll have some kind of a route map with summaries of events.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
just like everyone in the church irl, especially in our history, go figure
I'm pretty sure most irl priests wouldn't have you executed for talking to them historically and most were commoners with the highest ranking positions usually being reserved nobility. Not like here where it sounds like everyone affiliated with the church is nobility.

Reactions: KermitwithaC

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am so looking forward to our hero knocking up some of the girl's moms and some of the men's wives, and of course the young girls too, and for sure his sister. I just want to see our hero fucking these women with growing bellies (that is just sooooo HOT!!!). He's a good looking boy, he should be sowing his seed with all the women, but every night he is banging his sister.

So loved that brother finally banged sis. Yippee-ky-yea!!!! Now, to knock her up. Ok, I've got 4 of 8 H-scenes. Is there a guide as to how to get to the H-scenes? and a list of them?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: kimhuynjoong
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes