Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 8,213 57.2%
  • Lena

Votes: 678 4.7%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,764 12.3%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,608 11.2%
  • Rithe

Votes: 301 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,534 10.7%
  • Aline

Votes: 56 0.4%
  • Aina

Votes: 25 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 77 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 95 0.7%

• Total voters

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
So, I'm speaking with Lena in the tavern, but then I'm suddenly back at the temple what seems to be at least days later... Is that some kind of bug I can circumvent, or...?
In version 0.15 we started building out the romance routes, but the first scene we're building with each character is going to add a bit of main story. For example there's a training scene with Aline that's referenced but isn't in the game yet. In the meantime those are gaps so once we've built each of those out the main story won't feel as disjointed. Should be smoothed out around version 0.20.

Does this have some sort of tracker of what goals are?
The journal is going to have a route map in it. We weren't planning to list the narrative objectives but we can look into it. We're planning to add the journal within the next couple of updates.

Navab

Jun 16, 2021
Can anyone help me, please? This game and some of renpy games doesn't start when I click the xxx.exe. It's like force killing app. What's the problem?

Imoen

Feb 21, 2018
The tags are a blatant lie. There isnt much content in this game but i have to say, the art is pretty great.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
The tags are a blatant lie. There isnt much content in this game but i have to say, the art is pretty great.
All of the tags are in there but they're divided across the different character paths.

Can anyone help me, please? This game and some of renpy games doesn't start when I click the xxx.exe. It's like force killing app. What's the problem?
Not sure but could be windows defender set to not let you launch unsigned apps by default

Reactions: slick97

feppiejay

Jul 6, 2022
In version 0.15 we started building out the romance routes, but the first scene we're building with each character is going to add a bit of main story. For example there's a training scene with Aline that's referenced but isn't in the game yet. In the meantime those are gaps so once we've built each of those out the main story won't feel as disjointed. Should be smoothed out around version 0.20.
Thanks for the quick reply!

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024

The journal is going to have a route map in it. We weren't planning to list the narrative objectives but we can look into it. We're planning to add the journal within the next couple of updates.
I'll check it out than hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Reactions: retrasadosexual

gilgamesh4321

Dec 10, 2023
I like this game. I encountered a bug in Lucine's route, though.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/characters/lu/clothes/topacc01_flip.webp') at 0x0000000009919550>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/lu/clothes/topacc01_flip.webp'.

Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Refuge of Embers 0.16a

Last edited:
Reactions: Escape Sauce

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have no new content from the last version, where Erya jacks off her brother. Do I have to start a new game? I am dying to see Erya's big belly from getting pregnant from her brother. Leave her in that state for a while. Then he knocks up the other girls in time.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I have no new content from the last version, where Erya jacks off her brother. Do I have to start a new game? I am dying to see Erya's big belly from getting pregnant from her brother. Leave her in that state for a while. Then he knocks up the other girls in time.
In the next version theres a sex scene with her, and you can buy It now from patreon or itcho

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Ok, but that didn't answer my question. Is there new content in the version and how do I get it? Because I tried.
Version 0.16 was an update for Lena's romance route. You can only see the scene if you went to the festival with her in act 1. There was also some main story added but tl;dr it was important enough that we added it into a 0.15b release just before we launched 0.16a so you may have already seen it depending on whether you last played 0.15a or 0.15b. The whole part where MC goes into the lower city with Aline, then talks to Rithe & Lena.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Ok, but that didn't answer my question. Is there new content in the version and how do I get it? Because I tried.
this game work like this:
There's an event when you must chose what girl you want to take at the village festival.
Do that and you get the new contents

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
There's an event when you must chose what girl you want to take at the village festival.
Only temporarily, once we get further into act 2 you'll be able to play through different romance paths concurrently to get a harem ending. The story in each h-scene won't be exactly the same if you pursue multiple partners but you'll still be able to unlock all of them if you play your cards right.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If I remember correctly, in my game, he asked his sister to go with him, and this version ended the same as last version, with sister giving brother a handjob.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Version 0.16 was an update for Lena's romance route. You can only see the scene if you went to the festival with her in act 1. There was also some main story added but tl;dr it was important enough that we added it into a 0.15b release just before we launched 0.16a so you may have already seen it depending on whether you last played 0.15a or 0.15b. The whole part where MC goes into the lower city with Aline, then talks to Rithe & Lena.
Thanks, Escape Sauce, now it makes sense. I asked my sister to go with me, cuz, I'm hot for her, lol. so I guess I miss that, and as you said the rest was a redo. I'll stick with trying to do my sister and knock her up. If that's going to be possible? Will it? I want to see her having sex with a growing belly.

Reactions: gojira667

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Are you serious? So is it OK to add tags that don't exist in the game? There is simply no gameplay in the "game" now, just a bunch of text, but there is no VN tag. Are you a troll or are you?
That, ^ right there, is a prime example of a troll post. You are making yourself look bad, mate.

On another subject, I have tried many times, yet I have been unable to find Eryn's eleventh unlock, the one before the gate scene. I know I'm missing one of the effigies, but I believe that is for the guy, and I want nothing to do with him. Anyhow, I'd appreciate it if someone would clue me in.

Last edited:

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I have been unable to find Eryn's eleventh unlock, the one before the gate scene. I know I'm missing one of the effigies, but I believe that is for the guy, and I want nothing to do with him. Anyhow, I'd appreciate it if someone would clue me in.
Rithe's effigy won't impact anything other than an end-game bonus scene with him. Each character will have their own bonus scene from finding all of their effigies so you won't miss out on anything that you want to see by skipping his. To unlock that Eryn scene you have to let her sleep in your bed the first night and tell her that you're planning to go to the festival with her. It happens in the prologue the night before the festival.

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes