Tutorial RAGS Regalia - Enhanced RAGS 2.x Player For The Browser

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Im playing thought superpowered and I see images of sex pic with girls but I don't know how to use more that 2 of my powers. Any help? Also there is a soft lock when you go to the NCE you cant leave or go anywhere or is that in the rags as well.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Maybe it s my language barrier but as I understood I should extract the regalia .rar over the export of the Web Format folder and after that I should be able to run the game inside the browser. But either if I extract it up front or directly into the data and open it I only get a lot of green arrows on the screen and... yeah...

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Maybe it s my language barrier but as I understood I should extract the regalia .rar over the export of the Web Format folder and after that I should be able to run the game inside the browser. But either if I extract it up front or directly into the data and open it I only get a lot of green arrows on the screen and... yeah...
The "proper" way to use Regalia is to follow the install instructions on the Github repo: . This ensures the Ruby-based install script will be able to make some extra modifications to the exported JavaScript that might be needed for it to work.

That installing Ruby and Node, which I know might be difficult. You might be able to do it the manual way, which is very close to what you're describing:
  • Save To Web Format(BETA) from the Rags designer
  • Extract the latest Regalia runtime from the OP into that folder
  • The game folder should now have a 'regalia.html', and subfolders called 'css', 'images', 'js' and 'regalia'
  • Copy the file js/Game.js to regalia/game/Game.js
  • Open regalia.html to play
Usually, if there is something wrong, it will pop up an alert, often "SetupGameData is not defined". If not, there will probably be some error in the Chrome console.

Let me know how it goes!

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
The "proper" way to use Regalia is to follow the install instructions on the Github repo: . This ensures the Ruby-based install script will be able to make some extra modifications to the exported JavaScript that might be needed for it to work.

That installing Ruby and Node, which I know might be difficult. You might be able to do it the manual way, which is very close to what you're describing:
  • Save To Web Format(BETA) from the Rags designer
  • Extract the latest Regalia runtime from the OP into that folder
  • The game folder should now have a 'regalia.html', and subfolders called 'css', 'images', 'js' and 'regalia'
  • Copy the file js/Game.js to regalia/game/Game.js
  • Open regalia.html to play
Usually, if there is something wrong, it will pop up an alert, often "SetupGameData is not defined". If not, there will probably be some error in the Chrome console.

Let me know how it goes!
Installed Ruby and node onto my pc...

try the manual way -> not working game data not defined

returned to the git hub site and searched for any other thing I missed and found this RagsLib.dll thing... OK I m still have the "original" RagsLib.dll and probably this is the problem. Probably you just sit in front of the monitor and shake your head because of that... but... I can t find the "prepared" one

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
returned to the git hub site and searched for any other thing I missed and found this RagsLib.dll thing... OK I m still have the "original" RagsLib.dll and probably this is the problem. Probably you just sit in front of the monitor and shake your head because of that... but... I can t find the "prepared" one
The custom RagsLib.dll is on the "Releases" tab of the github page:

Make sure to back up your existing RagsLib.dll before using it, it works for me but other people have reported issues using it with their specific version of RAGS.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Little issue with Curious Town where I need to combine the stones but cant as I have to much stuff and I cant scroll down.

Spazz05

Jul 12, 2017
Request:Legacy of the Ancients

for this link you will need an account

direct link:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes