Tutorial RAGS Regalia - Enhanced RAGS 2.x Player For The Browser

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I have a question. I was playing the original Wife Trainer before discovering this, in my search for a fix for the godawful save/load times. I wanted to hopefully import my save game from the original version to the regalia version, but it doesn't appear possible? Is that right? Game saves as a .rsv file and regalia demands for .json. I tried just renaming the rsv to json but the import prompt only says dismiss.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
I wanted to hopefully import my save game from the original version to the regalia version, but it doesn't appear possible?
No, it's not possible, the save formats are completely different. You can't load a RAGS save in Regalia or a Regalia save in RAGS.

Reactions: Darstan

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
@selectivepaperclip Seems to be working perfectly. Thanks a lot!

Edit: after reaching a bit further than the first few puzzles, it seems something is not quite functional.
I've attached a save where it happened; the room menu (when you click on the room picture) has a command "Call out..." that leads to several options on the main panel. However, none of those do anything when clicked. Originally I thought it was supposed to do that, but a similar situation happens later and it clearly is supposed to output something. Not too sure what could cause this; do you need more info to track this down?

azeiazr

Nov 2, 2018
Hey !
Thank you for you work, the regalia engine is so much better to use than the regular rags.
Btw could you convert this one ?

doublezero

Dec 15, 2017
I asked once before, but I don't think I put the proper link in the request so I'll try again now. Would it be possible to convert ? It's about 3 years old so I dunno if it's convertible, but it seems like a game that would benefit from the Regalia treatment.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Is there a possibility that the "Action name override" can be converted as well?

@ doublezero

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
I'm playing the HERS project but I can't get far into the game because whenever I try and interact with the AI watching over you in the game, nothing happens. Has anyone run into thisproblem? I've tried used multiple browsers and I get the same error every time. So I'm stuck trying to give the AI my new name.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes