Tutorial RAGS Regalia - Enhanced RAGS 2.x Player For The Browser

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
any chance we get the new version of No Haven?
Unfortunately No Haven is no longer convertible because their efforts to make it compatible with both Rags 2.x and Rags 3.x means that the RAGS designer functionality for exporting to JavaScript broke. See

doublezero

Dec 15, 2017
I have a game request I'd like to see in Regalia. Anyone ever play Blanked? I think it would be better as a browser game. It's older, though. Is it still possible?

A2RAWR

Oct 14, 2018
Please convert this game called Shrine of the Goddess:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Please convert this game called Shrine of the Goddess:
I tried opening this in the Rags Designer and it gave a message about needing to convert the storage format but then hang forever.

I don't know what that means exactly (maybe it's for a version other than 2.4) but unless someone can successfully export the game as JavaScript from the Rags Designer it's a no-go.

Reactions: A2RAWR

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
How about one for v0.61bugfix01?

Trying to do it myself, except Rags designer won't open on my Windows 10 machine.

Reactions: xoxo1001

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
How about one for v0.61bugfix01?

Trying to do it myself, except Rags designer won't open on my Windows 10 machine.
That doesn't bode well for if I ever upgrade to Windows 10!

Here you go:

I usually like to fully test this game before releasing the regalia version but haven't had time to, I guess the community will test it!

Froilan

May 30, 2017

Here you go:

I usually like to fully test this game before releasing the regalia version but haven't had time to, I guess the community will test it!
Wow Thank you!! I had been waiting for it for a long time

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017

Here you go:

Keep getting errors near the end playing checkers with Tessa. Any time you use a move to distract her, the next round is skipped and an error window pops up.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Wow Thank you!! I had been waiting for it for a long time
Keep getting errors near the end playing checkers with Tessa. Any time you use a move to distract her, the next round is skipped and an error window pops up.
Here's a patch you can extract into the game folder that should fix all the bugs in "The Sinner 0.61". I'll repack the version in the OP later for anyone else who downloads it in the future.

This version also introduces a minor tweak of a 'big picture mode' you can toggle with a "Shrink UI" button at the top or by pressing the backtick (`) button on your keyboard.

This shrinks the bottom menu from 30% of the screen to 10% of the screen, allocating more space for images.

Open to any feedback about this change or anything else people would want to see to improve the clunky RAGS interface!

A2RAWR

Oct 14, 2018
Hey I was wondering if you could convert any of these games:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Hey I was wondering if you could convert any of these games:
Alright. I haven't tested any of these past the first couple of clicks, so who knows if they're completable.

I can't figure out how to download a file from this website without contracting every computer virus on the internet. Can you link to a version that's hosted somewhere else?

A2RAWR

Oct 14, 2018
Alright. I haven't tested any of these past the first couple of clicks, so who knows if they're completable.

I can't figure out how to download a file from this website without contracting every computer virus on the internet. Can you link to a version that's hosted somewhere else?
Thank you! I'll check them out. As for How to be Popular I'll try to find another link but I think that's the only one and it actually might be broken..

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes