• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Tutorial RAGS Regalia - Enhanced RAGS 2.x Player For The Browser

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Playing Tales of the drunken cowboy but I cant seem to unlock any of the doors during the side quest from Darenzia on Maltik. no mater what I do it says "Crap! You messed up! You'll have to restart from the beginning." Is this a bug?

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
Any chance we could get Whorelock's Revenge converted?

zuzu88

Jan 3, 2019
Can we have MotelS and Motel Trance please?
I tried myself, but can't past even the first click

Reactions: rubberdolltami

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Here you go: [redacted]
On second thought, might want to hold off on this one. I didn't know videos were added in the most recent update: they aren't supported by Regalia yet, so it will just show some kind of placeholder.

I can try to add in some video support soon.

Last edited:

kwalicious

Dec 4, 2016
Did not find an answer on searching so here it is: I saved a game through exporting because couldn't save in browser due to capacity problems. Now i cannot import the savegame anymore. I play in chrome but tried it in firefox and edge as well. Any help? The game i was playing was the sinner 0.7b...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes