Regarding Future Work by Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hello this is Lord Ashram's wife and I'm sadden to report that Tuesday morning he passed away suddenly from complications from his battle with cancer. Due to this there will not be any future updates, mods or walk-throughs for the games he was working on. I am not sure which all games he was doing work on and which games he just played for entertainment. Please help pass the word on to the other forms that he did work on.

RIP Lord Ashram

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hello this is Lord Ashram's wife and I'm sadden to report that Tuesday morning he passed away suddenly from complications from his battle with cancer. Due to this there will not be any future updates, mods or walk-throughs for the games he was working on. I am not sure which all games he was doing work on and which games he just played for entertainment. Please help pass the word on to the other forms that he did work on.

RIP Lord Ashram
My condolence's... RIP.

Reactions: john1230

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020

RIP Lord Ashram
My deepest condolences for you and your family
May Ashram rest in peace
We thanked him for all the great things that he did and contributed to the society
And i pray for your emotional well being
I know this is hard for those who lost their family members
But do send him away with a thought
That, at least he didnt have to suffered more pain anymore

Reactions: john1230 and Jaike

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
He left everything better than when he encountered it, which is one of the best things that I think can be said about anyone. My sincere condolences to you and his family. Thank you for making space amidst your grief to let us know.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

RIP Lord Ashram
Terribly sorry for your loss. Hold in there, it will get easier. :cry:

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020

RIP Lord Ashram
My deepest condolences. Your husband has produced great work in the gaming world. I'm sure he's at peace. I hope you get through your grief by remembering the happy times you shared.